Raxiom LED Halo Taillights

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Mine are showing up early next week - you can bet I'll be posting some photos. While I DO like the look of the factory taillights, I really like the uniqueness of these round ones. I also have an ecoboost, and have swapped out the factory grille for a GT grille with the honeycomb delete/mesh insert and would LOVE to get rid of the pony on the rear finish panel (I think it would look super sleek back there with these taillights and no emblem).. looking for a stealthy look, DIB paint and black wheels/accents... should look good in my opinion!
Please post pics and a video of the turn signal! Thanks!
Sponsored

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I bought them today as well. Will post pictures. Not everyone's cup of tea but I like the look.

ianw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 V8 Mustang Black
I ordered these today, and a few days ago ordered a blank trunk lid panel(where the GT emblem is at) car is black, and i think these lights will compliment nicely. Im going for the shaved, no emblems look. will post pictures when all are installed.

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP
Mine are showing up early next week - you can bet I'll be posting some photos. While I DO like the look of the factory taillights, I really like the uniqueness of these round ones. I also have an ecoboost, and have swapped out the factory grille for a GT grille with the honeycomb delete/mesh insert and would LOVE to get rid of the pony on the rear finish panel (I think it would look super sleek back there with these taillights and no emblem).. looking for a stealthy look, DIB paint and black wheels/accents... should look good in my opinion!
inforresults!!! Could you plz tag me when you post photos? Curious...

S550ilver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
They kinda look like JOHNNY 5's eyes from the 80s Movie SHORT CIRCUIT...
Only difference is I actually wanted to see SHORT CIRCUIT....Steve Gutenberg....Id rather watch Steve Gutenberg in a movie than look a those lights again...:)

Sponsored

bee bop

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT Vert, 2016 GT Vert
Evryone is saying Ferrari, but I see Ford GT. Not that I will replace my Tails with them. I agree with John 577, I would love to see a 13-14 version. Next to the 15-17 lights those are my favorite.

Dadsreward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EcoBoost Premium PP
A phrase I often emphasized with my kids as they were growing up... "Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
That is all.

mindys

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mindaugas
Vehicle(s)
2020 VW GTI SE
No... just no. Makes the car look like it is surprised from the rear :D

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Twister Orange L0376
Maybe a tiny bit Ferrari-esque, but so much more an homage to the new Ford GT...and I rather like it. Not gonna do it to my car (for now) because I love the factory lights...but wouldn't be opposed to it. My only concern would be the fit in relation to the center panel. Anxious to see pics and vids.

Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
So are these illegal in some states, since they're not DOT approved?;/
LOL I'm pretty sure that means illegal in ALL states. But whatever, as long as they work and people can see them. I'd rather be behind someone with these installed instead of the jackholes who black out their rear tails and you can barely tell if they are braking.

GuardArmour

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabe
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Sixxer
I kinda like em. Buy these tail lights a couple of carbon fiber body parts and put on some twin turbos on my six and I'd have a poor mans Ford GT hahaha :ford: :ninja: :hail: :thumbsup:

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
Where are the pics of the guys who bought them? Lets go!

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
My body is ready...lol.

I see another 2 reviews on AM, one claiming they uploaded pics at the same time, and no customer pics to be found.
Sponsored