Raxiom LED Halo Taillights

Calabaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt PP - Comp Orange
American Muscle has several fake reviews on these rear lights. There is no way that people like it and there are no pics . I didnt think AM would do something like that . lol ..
Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
American Muscle has several fake reviews on these rear lights. There is no way that people like it and there are no pics . I didnt think AM would do something like that . lol ..
[MENTION=18132]Calabaza[/MENTION] - I assure you that we don't submit "fake" reviews because we simply just don't have the time to do so!

There's even a 2 Star review that says "They're ok". Why would we submit that? Just to even the field? :headbonk:

Give them a chance as there's a couple other (18,000) members here along with another 10+ dedicated Mustang Forums with other members that don't seem to mind having another option for their cars. Yeah, don't get me wrong they weren't my cup of coffee when I first saw them but wait until you see them on a S550 around your neck of the woods.

Considering there's no other style of aftermarket taillight on the market aside from Euro's which cost a pretty penny I think they're a great addition to the aftermarket.

Above all - We're all here to personalize our cars, make them an extension of our personality, mod them how we see fit, right?

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
I don't think AM would ever fake a review, but they have a system in place to encourage reviews, and some people will take advantage of that system by trying to cash in being the first, even if they hadn't purchased the product. That's not AM's fault.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I don't think AM would ever fake a review, but they have a system in place to encourage reviews, and some people will take advantage of that system by trying to cash in being the first, even if they hadn't purchased the product. That's not AM's fault.
[MENTION=22365]Aarron_M[/MENTION] - You're absolutely right and I wont lie that I've seen people submit a review just for a $5 Store Credit - We're in the process of weeding through these right now and if they're not in association with an order we'll have them removed. Thanks for pointing this out.

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
In my opinion, maybe it's a wrong opinion... Anyway, the tail lights on the S550 Mustang are the nicest tail lights I've ever seen on a car. They are modern and really classy :cheers:

However, I have a suggest (if I may give it), looking to the 2014 Mustang, I also like the tail lights. For me, I'd love to see this lights on a S550 Mustang.

What do you think ? Could be better than a round light in the back ?

And also, not in the price range of the OEM ones, but something in the area of the Round tail prices.

Cheers :cheers:

Sponsored

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
In my opinion, maybe it's a wrong opinion... Anyway, the tail lights on the S550 Mustang are the nicest tail lights I've ever seen on a car. They are modern and really classy :cheers:

However, I have a suggest (if I may give it), looking to the 2014 Mustang, I also like the tail lights. For me, I'd love to see this lights on a S550 Mustang.

What do you think ? Could be better than a round light in the back ?

And also, not in the price range of the OEM ones, but something in the area of the Round tail prices.

Cheers :cheers:
[MENTION=14834]John577[/MENTION] - Never a wrong opinion sir. I think they'd look pretty cool to be honest.

Aaron - I spoke with our content team and you were right. Every review that was submitted for them was fraudulent and we're pulling them down now. We should see them offsite shortly and I'll post back once they're gone.

Alex

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
[MENTION=18132]Calabaza[/MENTION] - I assure you that we don't submit "fake" reviews because we simply just don't have the time to do so!

There's even a 2 Star review that says "They're ok". Why would we submit that? Just to even the field? :headbonk:

Give them a chance as there's a couple other (18,000) members here along with another 10+ dedicated Mustang Forums with other members that don't seem to mind having another option for their cars. Yeah, don't get me wrong they weren't my cup of coffee when I first saw them but wait until you see them on a S550 around your neck of the woods.

Considering there's no other style of aftermarket taillight on the market aside from Euro's which cost a pretty penny I think they're a great addition to the aftermarket.

Above all - We're all here to personalize our cars, make them an extension of our personality, mod them how we see fit, right?
I have the euro tails and they were only $851 shipped to my door. Not a bad price at all for a factory replacement option that adds a uniqueness to your car.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
I have the euro tails and they were only $851 shipped to my door. Not a bad price at all for a factory replacement option that adds a uniqueness to your car.
Agreed!!

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Calabaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)

I was joining the bashing on these lights ..Im a AM fan ..I didn't really think your company would make up reviews . I actually need to put up a review for the Ford Racing Catch Can I bought . Easy install and looks clean. Your right though ..customize your Stang the he way you like .that's really what makes the mustang community great .

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
I'd like to see how the turn signal works on these, While I do love the tails on the 550, I get so many "It's not a real Mustang without a V8" comments that I wouldn't mind it looking less like a Mustang, These, a Blank rear panel and a new grill might be what the doctor ordered.

Calabaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
I'd like to see how the turn signal works on these, While I do love the tails on the 550, I get so many "It's not a real Mustang without a V8" comments that I wouldn't mind it looking less like a Mustang, These, a Blank rear panel and a new grill might be what the doctor ordered.
I always hated when people said that .I have had two v6 mustangs in the past .it's usually people who own a Altima making the comment

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
Fugly is right! The tri-bar tail lights give Mustang its class.

cal_gecko

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Mine are showing up early next week - you can bet I'll be posting some photos. While I DO like the look of the factory taillights, I really like the uniqueness of these round ones. I also have an ecoboost, and have swapped out the factory grille for a GT grille with the honeycomb delete/mesh insert and would LOVE to get rid of the pony on the rear finish panel (I think it would look super sleek back there with these taillights and no emblem).. looking for a stealthy look, DIB paint and black wheels/accents... should look good in my opinion!
Sponsored