Sponsored

Ravings and Complaints

Bobne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
For those lucky people who have received their GT 350's and have had a chance to drive them some, I haven't really heard any ravings about the car, or big complaints.
Any comments on the car?
Sponsored

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Alot of owners have posted their comments.. Just search the threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Ravings:
The tech pack seats are really great.
The interior is beautiful.
The (Magneride) ride is a (to me) perfect balance of firm with great control of body motion but not overly firm or harsh at all.
I like the new Sync. Works great.
The clutch feel and engagement is very good - definitely a high quality piece.
The exhaust is amazing! I could drive around all day just to be able to listen to it!

Complaints:
The shifter in the Tremec trans is not the greatest IMO. Throws are longer and shifts are a little more harsh than I prefer. It's fine, but I'm saying it could be better.
Can't think of any other complaints - I would have loved to pay less for it, but I think it's just because I'm cheap. I am happy with the value of what I got for the money I paid.

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
I hate my car with a passion:gossip::love::hail::cheers:

Sponsored

C7 B8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT350R, '11 Mustang GT
For those lucky people who have received their GT 350's and have had a chance to drive them some, I haven't really heard any ravings about the car, or big complaints.
Any comments on the car?
Check out treynor's posts. I am sure you can find complaints on any car, any thing. For what the GT350 is, I think it's the best thing going by a long shot. Followed by a GT4 and C7Z51.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Any comments on the car?
I think they are too busy driving them... or putting them to bed for the winter for those stuck in the snow. :)

p.s. any new news for you Bob?

OP
OP
Bobne

Bobne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
No word on mine. Just counting the days. Although when I get mine I'll probably just put it away, because of all the salt they dump on the roads! Am trying to decide if I should get it undercoated when it comes in.

_M_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A Mustang
Search my threads here and SVT.

The car is ridiculous...

Ridiculously awesome. You should buy one :cheers:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I love this car to death. I only have two very minor complaints.
1) I wish the steering wheel would tilt higher. I'm only 6' and it's hard for me to get my knees under the steering column during entry and exit. I have the track pack and the seats are freaking awesome!! Love them. Thinking about getting rid of my bed and using these instead.

2) I wish the dash pad was leather instead of fake leather and stitching. But I understand the reasoning why it's not.
Like I said very minor things. Everything else is a 20 on a scale of 1-10

3) I wish the windshield banner said GT350. Even my f150 says "F150". But I've seen other f150s say ford also.

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Ravings:
The (Magneride) ride is a (to me) perfect balance of firm with great control of body motion but not overly firm or harsh at all.
The exhaust is amazing! I could drive around all day just to be able to listen to it!

Complaints:
The shifter in the Tremec trans is not the greatest IMO. Throws are longer and shifts are a little more harsh than I prefer. It's fine, but I'm saying it could be better.
Can't think of any other complaints - I would have loved to pay less for it, but I think it's just because I'm cheap. I am happy with the value of what I got for the money I paid.
I know this is a long shot for me because the last mustang I owned were the fox bodies. And I have a Jericho and long v-gate shifter. But I feel that the stock shifter is damn good. It's smooth but also positive feeling. The clutch was said to be hard to get used to by others but I find it excellent. Again I'm coming from a different breed but I like how it feels.

eric n

HNIC/Head Ninja in Charge
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ericnolan.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby RR B&W stripes GT350 G0249
Ravings:

Complaints:
I agree with the Ravings, but I am in the minority in that I enjoy the shifter VERY MUCH. I pretty much CAN'T miss a shift. Speakers could be better!

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
1) I wish the steering wheel would tilt higher. I'm only 6' and it's hard for me to get my knees under the steering column during entry and exit. I have the track pack and the seats are freaking awesome!! Love them. Thinking about getting rid of my bed and using these instead.

2) I wish the dash pad was leather instead of fake leather and stitching. But I understand the reasoning why it's not.

3) I wish the windshield banner said GT350. Even my f150 says "F150". But I've seen other f150s say ford also.
I slide the seat back when getting out then adjust by pushing in clutch to my (Comfort) point when getting in.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I slide the seat back when getting out then adjust by pushing in clutch to my (Comfort) point when getting in.
Lol good idea. But that won't be a option once the roll bar is in. It like I said I'm not complaining. I love this car.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod

1) I wish I was a little bit taller.

2) I wish I was a baller.

3) I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her

...sorry. Flashbacks :D
Sponsored