Sponsored

RASPY with the ARH off-road longtubes...

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
arh or cat deletes is on my list with my xtremes...but i've been in same boat for MONTHS... scared of how loud it actually is. I got on my car hard today and it's loud as hell just with the xtremes...been getting down on it lately trying to talk myself out of headers or cat deletes. my deal is i love the xtremes too much i do not wan't to switch to sports because of headers or cat deletes because I like the xtreme's tone more...and afraid i'll regret spending the money on headers or cat deletes with xtremes
I saw your post brutha. I'll put up a vid manana. If I could do it again, id probably just delete the cats and call it a day. I'll withhold judgement until I can hear what it sounds like outside the car, like Dubster99 said
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpeedLu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Premium PP1 Mustang GT, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Embraaaaaaaaace the raaazp.

Sponsored

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Yup I have this without cats and it's the best.
This. Met a guy last year at a car show and he couldn't get over the sound of my car. He asked about pricing and said he didn't want to spend that much which I understand. He bought a set of lower priced headers (which is fine and shouldn't make a huge difference), problem is he is now on his third catback so in essence he could have had the sound he wanted. He's a lurker here and knows who I am so if you read this just go ahead and do it.

Choking_Victim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2018 A10 GT PP
@MikeyPee did you have to relocate 02's with the ARH headers to avoid killing the sensors on E85? I was originally going to buy Kooks which don't need to be relocated, but if I plan on keeping my BMR brace I may be rethinking it.

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
@MikeyPee did you have to relocate 02's with the ARH headers to avoid killing the sensors on E85? I was originally going to buy Kooks which don't need to be relocated, but if I plan on keeping my BMR brace I may be rethinking it.
ARH and Kooks are the headers u want. No need to relocate anything...

Sponsored

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
MikeyPee, you liking your catless setup now? I'm about to throw some SP offroad longtubes on with my corsa extremes and I'm a bit concerned that it'll be too loud after talking to a few people. What are your thoughts?

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
MikeyPee, you liking your catless setup now? I'm about to throw some SP offroad longtubes on with my corsa extremes and I'm a bit concerned that it'll be too loud after talking to a few people. What are your thoughts?
It was too loud for my taste. I had some Vibrant bottle resonators (12" total length) welded in, and they're a perfect fit between the bends just in front of the mufflers. It's sounds perfect now, a touch of rasp, and a lot less volume. I didn't wanna hack-up the Corsa, but I don't regret doing it AT ALL. When I get around to it, I'll post a vid of the new set-up

Taneras

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Auto 3.55 GT
It was too loud for my taste. I had some Vibrant bottle resonators (12" total length) welded in, and they're a perfect fit between the bends just in front of the mufflers. It's sounds perfect now, a touch of rasp, and a lot less volume. I didn't wanna hack-up the Corsa, but I don't regret doing it AT ALL. When I get around to it, I'll post a vid of the new set-up
Yea when you get a chance a video of your new set up would be amazing. I might end up doing something like that. If you don't mind how much did it cost to weld those resonators in?

EDIT: Also, is it still louder than just the Corsa Extremes?

Sheff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
ARH FAM! Just installed my full catless ARH system can anyone here confirm if you have to use the 02 extensions with ARH. Thanks guys I'm in love with this exhaust.