• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: New Jersey RARE! RARE! RACE-INSPIRED PROP-ROD! SALE ENDS APRIL 1st

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
P1060423 (2).JPG
This is the rod that helped win races at LeMans, NASCAR, Indianapolis, Sebring, Atco Raceway…just to name a few.

Now…your Mustang can outrun the pack with this race-proven rod! Lightweight steel, shrink-wrapped crook in its original, authentic Ford black color. It’s heritage literally shouts Performance Plus!

Fits all 2015-2017 Mustangs!

Get the last of its kind today…$250 includes shipment to the continental USA and most slow boats. You will receive an autographed Certificate of Authenticity! As in many race-experienced cars and parts over the years…it’s almost guaranteed to increase in value.

Sale ends April 1st at midnight! Display case extra.

Seize your dream with this authentic prop rod!

CVCashmere

yote41

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt
Holy crap! I have been looking forever! Give me your pp info asap!!!!

300mag

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Prem Vert
I would be all over this if it worked on 18-19's

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name