Sponsored

Rant time...what's the worst thing about your Mustang?

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
My wife cannot close the door without getting her finger marks on the window
That's really a problem with your wife, not your car. :giggle:
Sponsored

traktrbeam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford GT Premium PP1
I assume you don't park your car in the garage. My car is always parked in the garage, unless I'm washing or driving it.
Mine is always garaged. But in the off chance I have to leave it out, I don't want the visor enabled. My daughter also has a '19 GT...she brings her opener in every night.

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
You can just buy the visor with the module in it already. Uses the same plug as it only needs 12v which the mirror lights already provide.
Thanks for the heads up.

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
The printed owner's manual sucks to look up info. The table of contents and index both suck. Who the heck lists thing by verbs; changing, setting, switching, using, etc.? Normally you would look up a system or component name to look it up. Now I have to figure out if I intend to change, set, switch, or use whatever it is I'm looking up. And yet some things are actually listed under the system or component name. Worst indexing I have ever come accross.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
The printed owner's manual sucks to look up info. The table of contents and index both suck. Who the heck lists thing by verbs; changing, setting, switching, using, etc.? Normally you would look up a system or component name to look it up. Now I have to figure out if I intend to change, set, switch, or use whatever it is I'm looking up. And yet some things are actually listed under the system or component name. Worst indexing I have ever come accross.
In the better than nothing category: if you carry a smart phone, keep the PDF version on the phone. Then you can keyword search.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmm cannot think of any...

Oh I do have one, forgot my pass word for the Ford Pass what a pisser.

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Mine is always garaged. But in the off chance I have to leave it out, I don't want the visor enabled. My daughter also has a '19 GT...she brings her opener in every night.
My visor is enabled. No worries though door stays locked. You can always reset all codes on the garage door opener and everything will have to be programmed again. I have a gated community as well so that’s also programmed.

Mine too.....3rd day of owning it, said to schedule service because the camera was not working.
that sucks. On my car so far which is a brand new 2019 it’s dirty was dirty as ever; I’ve already scraped up the sub enclosure my self with stuff in the trunk, the inside bottom of the cup holders seem to scratch easily....
I had the passenger door LED not work which got fixed and I had now they are working on the fixing my weather stripping on the driver side as well as fixing a factory paint defect on the driver side lower rocker panel molding. The car also has a paint flake or chip on the passenger wheel well and on the interior of the trunk the car has the sealer that is separating.... which I’m going to leave along actually.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
The excessive interior rattles irritate me for the amount they are charging for these damn vehicles.

Sell it turn that frown upside down

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
What was that supposed to mean? Are you saying everything you own is perfect..or are you saying that defects and flaws meet your standards? People will have problems with almost all vehicles. I like my car but realistic enough to know there are some shortcomings.

Sell it turn that frown upside down

Gatsby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Convertible / Velocity Blue / A10
I have a central dash rattle, not sure if the speaker cover or the vent trim. Annoying AF.
I had the same dash rattle, drove me crazy. When I dropped it off for an oil change I asked them to check it, and of course they couldn't hear it. I was pretty sure it was being caused by the dash panel vibrating against the bottom of the center speaker grill, so I had them put some tape between the dash panel and center speaker grill (not sure if they used 2 sided tape, felt tape or something else, I can't see it). That was about 6 months ago, it's been silent ever since.

For anyone else having problems with rattles, I would recommend buying some Kilmat, or some other type of cheap Dynamat knockoff, and covering the inside of the panel. My door panels used to rattle from the bass of the door woofers (yes, those massive 6 3/4 inch mid-bass woofers). I covered the inside of the doors with Kilmat, and the rattling is gone (also made the stereo sound better).
Sponsored