Sponsored

Rant time...what's the worst thing about your Mustang?

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Dang you, just one more thing to put on my wish list. Man they make so much for these cars, its crazy
Oh yeah, I didn't even notice you also have convertible! So what this module does:

1) Let's you open the top by just unlatching, then pressing the button once, not holding it - or, my setting, you unlatch, and that's it, drops the windows, drops the top (putting it up is one touch too).l

2) Let's you operate at speeds, I've got mine set to 19MPH, so handy

3) Let's you set the start up mode (not top related, kind of a side perk).

It's a 10 minute install, can be configured with a notebook or via the HVAC display (crazy, right?)

Makes the top system nearly perfect :) Best $250 you'll spend on a convertible!
Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
I hate the steering wheel button to turn on the cruise control. To me it's in an awkward spot for something I have to push every time I start the car. The cruise control keeps my ass out of trouble, most of the time.
It's crazy. My 2013 GM car remembers the cruise on/off. I haven't touched the cruise on/off button since the day it rolled off the truck at the dealer. So technically, I've NEVER touched the button while I owned the car. I don't see any purpose for a cruise on/off switch. I guess its for when the cancel button fails at the same time as the brake and clutch pedal sensors fails.

The resume button is even worse because I have to use it every time I shift and it is in a place you have to move your hand from it's driving position and try to avoid hitting another button. That same 2013 car automatically resumes when I let out the clutch if cruise was engaged when I depressed the clutch.

Ford's ways make using adaptive cruise an unnecessary PIA.

1Bear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Gt Convertible
No power reclining seat backs. I am sure the later models have them but come on..... our 1958 Olds Super 88 had them but they could not put them in my 2015?
Nope, 2019 still has manual tilt back seats and I have the upgraded interior with the 401A package..sad.

Bear

MikeHTally

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Mustang, 2020 Explorer Limited
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I hate the emergency flasher button - I hit the damn thing all the time, getting spare change out of the holder!

Avispa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/CS convertible
I dunno, hood struts were the first mechanical thing I did when I got my Mustang. I feel a connection to my vehicles when I turn a wrench on 'em. I know it's not an engine rebuild or anything like that, but it still counts towards that wrench quotient.
Yeah, I gotta agree with that. Its been a sore point since I bought an 89 Fox 30 years ago. But for the record, the 65 had spring hinges, and trunk lids had springs. Those things are almost indestructible. They factory originals still work on the ex's 65.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
I hate the emergency flasher button - I hit the damn thing all the time, getting spare change out of the holder!
Funny that you say that. The one time I wanted to use the 4-ways I couldn't find the switch.

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Funny that you say that. The one time I wanted to use the 4-ways I couldn't find the switch.
You would have known if you kept change in the tray in front of it. Of course that would require you to drive like a grandma as @tj@steeda does or the coins would be flying all around the cockpit. :wink:

Echo4papa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe
You would have known if you kept change in the tray in front of it. Of course that would require you to drive like a grandma as @tj@steeda does or the coins would be flying all around the cockpit. :wink:
This made me laugh. My wife always has change up there in her '18 Ecoboost vert. Buy yourself a tube of M&M mini's. Eat the candy and leave the tube in the center console for your quarters.

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
This made me laugh. My wife always has change up there in her '18 Ecoboost vert. Buy yourself a tube of M&M mini's. Eat the candy and leave the tube in the center console for your quarters.
If you're trying to cut back on sugar, you don't have to actually eat the M&Ms.

Laserbrain

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP2
Vehicle Showcase
It takes too many touches on the touch screen to turn the heated steering wheel on or off. Sometimes it's off when I start the car and I know it was on last time I shut it off.
I'd like a dedicated button for this on the dash or wheel.

Roman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2013 Fusion
What bothers me the most right now is that I can't figure out how to get Waze or Google Maps from my Samsung onto my screen. Android Auto works great with music. I can't figure out the navigation.

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
What bothers me the most right now is that I can't figure out how to get Waze or Google Maps from my Samsung onto my screen. Android Auto works great with music. I can't figure out the navigation.
I've got the opposite problem. It works great for navigation, but I get no audio.

My same phone works fabulous in my wife's Subaru with Android Auto...

MyStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Winter time...
Sponsored