scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Found out today mine don't work at all I even put them on the most sensitive . I made sure the box was checked too . Anyone else have this happen ? It was raining hard today . At least they work manually .
Sponsored

Jaxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
No issues. Mine works fine. The sensor is ugly though. Make sure you move the lever up one. Right before they start wiping (?) sorry I'm tired and having a hard time finding the correct words. Anyway, mine were off (lever all the way down) from the dealer.

Jeepwx03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Mustang, 15 Mustang GT PP, 13 F150 FX4
No issues. Mine works fine. The sensor is ugly though. Make sure you move the lever up one. Right before they start wiping (?) sorry I'm tired and having a hard time finding the correct words. Anyway, mine were off (lever all the way down) from the dealer.
How ugly? I'm considering this option but have not seen one with it in person. I would love to see a picture if you're able.

OP
OP
scoobydoonut

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Thank you , I thought I tried that ?? I'm tired too LOL . I will check again thank you

OP
OP
scoobydoonut

scoobydoonut

Texas Mustang Crazy GIRL
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wendy
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
It's inside the car right next to the mirror you don't see it unless you look I don't see it anyway . No big deal to me as long as it works

Sponsored

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
I have had the rain sensing wipers on 3 different makes of cars and none of them worked all that well. I mean they worked, but trying to get the sensitivity to where I wanted it just didn't work.

At slower speeds they were not too bad. But getting up to highway speeds it is like there was a 'vehicle speed' parameter that kicks into high gear at higher speeds and just overrides the 'sensitivity' parameter - the wipers were always just too sensitive at high speeds. Wiping away, when there was hardly any rain on the windshield.

If past experience is any indication, I will most likely be disabling on the mustang.

Jaxstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
How ugly? I'm considering this option but have not seen one with it in person. I would love to see a picture if you're able.
That's probably just me being picky. Can't see much from the driver's side but it is next to the rear view mirror so the passenger gets a full look at it. It works well though and that's what matters. I tested it on a pretty bad rain few days ago. I'll post a picture tomorrow.
Sponsored