stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Yep - they work even lowered and with a splitter.

Pong Lenis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt auto custom packet
i made my own from some wood.work superb and cost nothing

Sponsored

ForTehNguyen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
using rhino ramps and some 2x4s for my lowered car, works fine

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
I was curious about these and you reminded me to look them up. Holy crap, they're expensive. I've got a set of Rhino ramps I think I paid 40 bucks for. The car won't clear on the front air dam on it's own with the Steeda springs, but I set them at the edge of the garage where the concrete driveway is just slightly lower than the foundation and it rolls right on. The rear clears just fine without any manipulation or aids.

I've also seen people use a piece of wood to drive on first then get onto the ramp. I like the idea of the Race Ramps, but dammmmmmn....

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Yes, I've owned a set for a few years. One of the best automotive purchases I've made. They weigh next to nothing.

I am amused at the people complaining about the cost but then spend thousands of dollars on mods to make 10hp and some more noise.

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
I have a set I have used on my other car and they work great. They really don't move. I agree about the expense, but I've had these for a few years now and still going strong.

I found this article a while back that talks about them as well as other brands.
http://allgaragefloors.com/5-best-car-ramps/

Does anyone have the 2-piece set? If so, how do you like them?

SR56

Threads
Reaction score
Website
seanrooney.realtor
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Yes, I've owned a set for a few years. One of the best automotive purchases I've made. They weigh next to nothing.

I am amused at the people complaining about the cost but then spend thousands of dollars on mods to make 10hp and some more noise.
I complain about that, too. :D

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
After all these years Santa brought me a pair and I love them. Never going back to driving on pieces of wood to get the clearance I need for the lift arms to get under the car. I'm going to pick up another pair so I can drive on to 4 of them for better clearance. Probably get the ones with the little lip for the front tires and use the ones without for the rears. I figure once the car is in the air I'll turn the rear ones around so when I back out of the bay the front tires can just ride up and over them.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I made these http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/mwramps/

Works perfectly even lowered ~1" in the front.
I may have done this if not for having a lift, great option. For me I use the ramps to get the car off the ground so the lift arms can swing into place. These would not work for that because they would be in the way for the arms to swing. Otherwise, good option.
Sponsored