Sponsored

"R" YOU READY? PROCHARGER CRANKS OUT 877HP GT350 MUSTANGS!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_01sm.jpg

More Boost, More Power, More Fun (6psi, 9psi, and beyond!)
We really don't know how to capture our excitement when it comes to these 5.2L supercharged monsters. ProCharger was the first company to offer full turnkey systems for these flat-plane crank machines, rocking nearly 800hp on just 6.5psi of boost, but we knew you all itched for MORE! So, our engineers went back into this system and gave it a few updates, a touch more boost, and a new tune. After the dyno rollers stopped turning, the reward was a gain of 351hp over factory hp! The rundown on the three base systems is as follows...

ProCharger Stage 2 System 9.0psi - 877hp
ProCharger Stage 2 Tuner kits - 800-1,450hp*
ProCharger HO System 6.5psi - 800hp (Coming Soon)

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_03sm.jpg

That is correct, on just 9psi of boost and good quality pump gas, our Stage 2 system with the P-1X head unit belted out 877hp! And the best part, everything you need comes in one box, ready for you to bolt-on in your garage including the tuning!

Beyond the turnkey systems, we talked about above...how about Mitchell Pope and his 1,450hp GT350? A built engine, camshaft swap, and loads of airflow from an F-1A-94 ProCharger are some of the key ingredients to Mitchells VooDoo's dyno crushing power numbers. We can't wait to see what Mitchell has in store for this car in the 2020 season. OK, now back to chatting about our turn-key systems...

mitchelle_pop_gt350_procharger_underhood.jpg

mitchelle_pop_gt350_procharger.jpg

Parts designed to take the punishment:
From the silky-smooth power delivery perfect for road course racing, auto-x'ing, and track day events...we have designed this system to take the abuse day after day. With OEM level fit and finish, our system is designed to seamlessly integrate into your engine bay.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_07sm.jpg

The engineers added a new tensioner design to the mix, that not only allows for quick and easy belt changes...but also a long range of travel for these ultra-high revving engines.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_05sm.jpg

Our new ultra-high flow inlet design is perfect for those looking to make large power numbers up 1,200hp. Yes, it's a little overkill, but that's ok.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_06sm.jpg

The best part about these systems is that you can install them in your garage with common hand tools, or reach out to one of our amazing dealers to have it installed for you.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_04sm.jpg

From track star to daily driver...we got you!
Drop us an email below to be placed onto the contact list to get information as these supercharger systems to come market. Or call us any time with comments and questions regarding these amazing new Toyota systems or any of our product lines.

Phone - (913) 338-2886 M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm CST
Sales Email - [email protected]
Tech Email - [email protected]

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_02sm.jpg

*= Tuner kits require the customer to supply tuning, fuel system, and supporting modifications.
Sponsored

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Drool......

stephenj37824

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_01sm.jpg

More Boost, More Power, More Fun (6psi, 9psi, and beyond!)
We really don't know how to capture our excitement when it comes to these 5.2L supercharged monsters. ProCharger was the first company to offer full turnkey systems for these flat-plane crank machines, rocking nearly 800hp on just 6.5psi of boost, but we knew you all itched for MORE! So, our engineers went back into this system and gave it a few updates, a touch more boost, and a new tune. After the dyno rollers stopped turning, the reward was a gain of 351hp over factory hp! The rundown on the three base systems is as follows...

ProCharger Stage 2 System 9.0psi - 877hp
ProCharger Stage 2 Tuner kits - 800-1,450hp*
ProCharger HO System 6.5psi - 800hp (Coming Soon)

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_03sm.jpg

That is correct, on just 9psi of boost and good quality pump gas, our Stage 2 system with the P-1X head unit belted out 877hp! And the best part, everything you need comes in one box, ready for you to bolt-on in your garage including the tuning!

Beyond the turnkey systems, we talked about above...how about Mitchell Pope and his 1,450hp GT350? A built engine, camshaft swap, and loads of airflow from an F-1A-94 ProCharger are some of the key ingredients to Mitchells VooDoo's dyno crushing power numbers. We can't wait to see what Mitchell has in store for this car in the 2020 season. OK, now back to chatting about our turn-key systems...

mitchelle_pop_gt350_procharger_underhood.jpg

mitchelle_pop_gt350_procharger.jpg

Parts designed to take the punishment:
From the silky-smooth power delivery perfect for road course racing, auto-x'ing, and track day events...we have designed this system to take the abuse day after day. With OEM level fit and finish, our system is designed to seamlessly integrate into your engine bay.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_07sm.jpg

The engineers added a new tensioner design to the mix, that not only allows for quick and easy belt changes...but also a long range of travel for these ultra-high revving engines.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_05sm.jpg

Our new ultra-high flow inlet design is perfect for those looking to make large power numbers up 1,200hp. Yes, it's a little overkill, but that's ok.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_06sm.jpg

The best part about these systems is that you can install them in your garage with common hand tools, or reach out to one of our amazing dealers to have it installed for you.

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_04sm.jpg

From track star to daily driver...we got you!
Drop us an email below to be placed onto the contact list to get information as these supercharger systems to come market. Or call us any time with comments and questions regarding these amazing new Toyota systems or any of our product lines.

Phone - (913) 338-2886 M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm CST
Sales Email - [email protected]
Tech Email - [email protected]

procharger_procharged_gt350r_supercharger_02sm.jpg

*= Tuner kits require the customer to supply tuning, fuel system, and supporting modifications.
My 19 is on the way to you guys as we speak. Can't wait to take her for a spin.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
:)

Sponsored

stephenj37824

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
With a palm beach tune she ended up making 726 rwhp SAE in 5th gear. 9 psi stage 2 kit P1-X. I love the extra power for sure.

Jackson1320

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaxson
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Then you snap your crank and procharger takes no responsibility.
Don’t go with procharger if you want any kind of warranty or customer support. Trust me seen it and been through it fu@k procharger

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Don’t go with procharger if you want any kind of warranty or customer support. Trust me seen it and been through it fu@k procharger

Ohhh shut up! Look at the crank snout thread. Many people have broken a snout not only centrifugals. Get out with the stupid fear mongering it’s 2020.

Slow306stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
Whipple is by far in the lead with broken cranks. It leads back to the ATI balancer and then the industry gets QUIET. Currently making 1300whp with a Procharger and looking towards 1400whp soon.

TGGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Love my procharger! Would buy it again in a heartbeat and I would recommend them to anyone. Car scars the sh*t out of me every time I get on it. I love it! Thanks procharger!

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Who invited Cnn reporter (Jackson) into this thread. Love my D1x. I Had a Paxton car before this current car . Procharger is the most powerful & reliable centrifugal sc on the market.. next time your at a major event with big league cars you’ll see many of them using prochargers!!!

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
i need some quotes on this. need to start adding power to my car
I got my D1x stage2 kit from Beefcake racing. I got a great deal. Give Terry a call and get a quote..

stephenj37824

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I actually love the way the power climbs vs turbos. Ford performance Sport cup 2s and when it really comes into boost(about 6k ish) she kicks sideways just a hair before traction control kicks in. The car is definitely way more driveable. My gas milage went up as well. Adds just enough torque to use 6th on the hwy around 60 vs before constant downshifting or lugging....
Sponsored