Quiet aftermarket catback on a supercharged Stang "What do you guys run?"

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Magnaflow Steet
Magnaflow Street
Thanks for the mention, guys! We agree-our Street system will give you an awesome tone without all the added volume. The straight-through design we use in our mufflers minimizes heat retention for a much longer life in vehicles with forced induction!

Do you have any video?
Heres a couple videos of it on an otherwise stock car. There should be quite a few others on youtube showing this system with no cats, headers etc.

Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Borla Touring cat back.

desant89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium Auto
Thanks for the mention, guys! We agree-our Street system will give you an awesome tone without all the added volume. The straight-through design we use in our mufflers minimizes heat retention for a much longer life in vehicles with forced induction!

Heres a couple videos of it on an otherwise stock car. There should be quite a few others on youtube showing this system with no cats, headers etc.

I have Maganaflow Competition cat back with headers, X-pipe, and no cats. Can I just swap the mufflers out for street? If so, will there be any power loss?

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
Well, I may be crazy but I think the Magnaflow Comp is quiet.

[ame]

Magnaflow FTW! Super happy with my Magnaflow system.

desant89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium Auto

I will second your craziness! lol.....I added the dynomax race bullets to it, and it is still too loud for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Dntalman

Dntalman

Black Top Brawler
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

I wonder, is there a big difference in the sound volume?

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto

I love the sound,but without cats the drone in 6th gear is ridiculous.Your saying u have no drone?.

SmokedSS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Don't know about the MF comps but the Streets have no drone anywhere. Great deep sound get compliments everywhere.

Tugger50H

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Just put a paxton on my car not done with the tuning yet but I have had a couple neighbors thank me for making my car quieter. :lol: Really does seem quieter and not sure why but I'll take it.

Chris@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Just wondering what is a good exhaust for a blown car. I like the GT500 mufflers on the 11-14 cars.. Wondering if there is a catback in 3" that sounds close to the GT500 mufflers.

Here is a track pass before the supercharger.. I have full Stainless Works 3" exhaust with no cats...The exhaust is amazing.. Sounds great, it is just extremely loud.
Borla Touring, FP Touring, Magnaflow Street would all be great choice for you! Maybe even the Corsa Sport. It is nice sound exhaust that is completely drone free! Give us a shout if you have any questions! 561-753-8105.

Sponsored

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
I have Maganaflow Competition cat back with headers, X-pipe, and no cats. Can I just swap the mufflers out for street? If so, will there be any power loss?
Technically yes, you can switch the back muffler sections between the Street and Competition systems of the same car model, however we do not sell these pieces for separate purchase, so you would have to arrange a trade with another owner. Both systems use straight-through mufflers, so changing from one to the other will not affect power or flow.

Glad to hear that! Your car puts down an impressive time, and sounds good doing it!

I wonder, is there a big difference in the sound volume?
There is a significant difference in volume between the Street and Competition, with the Street being slightly louder than the stock exhaust.

samcrac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
So if you're willing to do some work, you can get a set of single tip GT500s and have them welded in. They will fit from what I understand. I agree with you 100%, GT500 mufflers are some of my favorite because they have a good tone when you're on it, but whisper quiet in 6th gear cruising. I have Ford Racing/Borla Axlebacks and an X Pipe, and I have noticeable drone that I'm really hating right now. It's also hanging on the passenger side, so I've gotta get under there and see what the heck is going on (could be a leak making things louder).

desant89

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt Premium Auto
Might want longer bullets if possible my 18" case dynomax bullets are pretty quiet.
I have to check my order to confirm size, but I went with the longest size that can fit. It made a difference, but is still loud.
Sponsored