• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Texas QuickJack BL-7000SLX w/truck adaptors - Houston Area

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
$1,200 - 7000lb Quick Jack w/truck adaptors.

The model number is BL-7000SLX $1,576 new + $233 for the truck adapter set. The are rated to lift up to 7000LBS.

Used twice to lift my jeep and wife's suv and it worked great. Just collecting dust, not using them enough.

It will work with mustangs just not mine. Cervini side exit exhaust and the short length low profile jacking rails I have installed on my car create issues. Thinking of selling those two items as well.

6F004874-0F34-459F-BFC4-C33BDEE964D6.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

DroptopMN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carson
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
.Ive got these for my 2015 without jacking rails and it works like a charm. It is a great solution for low ceiling garages like mine.

GLWS

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
.Ive got these for my 2015 without jacking rails and it works like a charm. It is a great solution for low ceiling garages like mine.

GLWS
My garage's ceiling height is low also, otherwise I would have bought a 2 post lift. Worked great when i did use it.
thanks.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
bump

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
bump

Sponsored

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
If you would like to sell truck adapter kit (that is shown on your pic) separately and was willing to ship it, I'd be interested (I have 5000SLX). If not and they're part of the sale, you may want to highlight it - they make your deal even better than it looks.

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
If you would like to sell truck adapter kit (that is shown on your pic) separately and was willing to ship it, I'd be interested (I have 5000SLX). If not and they're part of the sale, you may want to highlight it - they make your deal even better than it looks.
See end of first paragraph where i mentioned just that. But yea i should have highlighted it a bit more. Its a package deal tho so wont be separating. Thanks for looking.

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Do you have to bolt them to the floor?
No you do not, they roll around and then you slide them under car. Then you plug into a standard outlet and hook up a few quick disconnect lines between the two rails and the pump. Youtube quickjack for a demo from them and you will understand.

Last edited:

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
See end of first paragraph where i mentioned just that. But yea i should have highlighted it a bit more. Its a package deal tho so wont be separating. Thanks for looking.
Totally missed that - sorry about that. Good luck with the sale.
To everyone potentially interested - Quickjack is one of the best things you can buy if you regularly do any kind of wrenching on your car (short of full size lift).

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
No you do not, they roll around and then you slide them under car. Then you plug into a standard outlet and hook up a few quick disconnect lines between the two rails and the pump. Youtube quickjack for a demo from them and you will understand.
FWIW, I leave mine in place with the two sides against each other in the middle. There is tons of clearance at stock height. Just pull them apart for the width of whatever vehicle and add the blocks for additional lift. Since I don't skateboard in the garage when the car is out, haven't found any downsides.

OP
OP

Vroom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Bump

mne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)