Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Twister Orange (1 of 480)
Vehicle Showcase
Well its all in place. After some....speaking back N fourth, the final deal was put in place, numbers crunch, and options available. Now I decide yay or nay. Brought all the paper work home and I'll go through. Have to say it has been a interesting process.
While I did not have GT350, I traded my 2013 Boss 302 for a 2020 GT500 fully loaded without the Recaro seats. I will say I do miss the manual transmission. Don't get me wrong the 500 is light years ahead of the Boss and will be a big jump in power to your 350, but if you love the experience driving the manual you may miss that part of the driving experience.

For Track use the 500 with those instantaneous shifts will dominate for sure.
For your weekend canyon carving, you may miss the manual. Even in manual mode in my 500 I miss the connection with down shifting and rev matching manually. Made the car more engaging for me.

You will not be disappointed in getting a 760HP car with a full engine warranty that can be upgraded even more as needed.

Heck just keep them both. lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Why I would love to, I might as well setup a bed and my system in the garage..wait..there is no room. Yes it's one or the other, and the battle I just finished for one.....I do not even want to wade back into that war.

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well its done. Said goodbye to Sasha this morning. I acquired all of my finance and insurance, and went to go get the GT500. I am now waiting on the car to be completed and detailed.

UPDATE: Found a issue, and having that taking care of by the shop. So now I am awaiting a call back. LOL sometimes I have to wonder......hopefully this will be taking of, I do not think it will be a deal breaker.

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well its done. Said goodbye to Sasha this morning. I acquired all of my finance and insurance, and went to go get the GT500. I am now waiting on the car to be completed and detailed.
Post some pics when you get the keys! Congrats and good luck. Got a name for the new car yet?
My Twister Orange is "Ginger" to me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It is now official. Keys in hand, and @ home in the garage. The issue was taking care of, quickly, and they made sure I was happy.

It was funny how many of the managers came to ask me about my 350. Lol I doubt the car lasts a week there. I brought in ALL paper work on the car, everything I had done down to the window tint.

I am will now say, I have no regrets. I mean I did look to push the clutch in, and I reached for the stick twice now, but wow. All can say is wow. I did not get a chance to get "spirited" because good ol S. FL rain and wet roads. I already know high HP+RWD+Wet roads = removing your car from a immoveable object. I did get a chance to paddle a little and lol it did put a smile on my face. Tomorrow, if it does not rain, she will get a proper cleaning and I'll take her out.

Post some pics when you get the keys! Congrats and good luck. Got a name for the new car yet?
My Twister Orange is "Ginger" to me.
So for the Mustang6g GT500 community and other forums let me introduce you to:

Akira: The Shadow Reaver. More pics will come soon, took this at the dealer.

BtbQDYhnQCaQV96m_9V24nlQ=w1630-h1223-no?authuser=0.jpg

Last edited:

STAMPEDE

Threads
Reaction score
Co
It is now official. Keys in hand, and @ home in the garage. The issue was taking care of, quickly, and they made sure I was happy.

It was funny how many of the managers came to ask me about my 350. Lol I doubt the car lasts a week there. I brought in ALL paper work on the car, everything I had done down to the window tint.

I am will now say, I have no regrets. I mean I did look to push the clutch in, and I reached for the stick twice now, but wow. All can say is wow. I did not get a chance to get "spirited" because good ol S. FL rain and wet roads. I already know high HP+RWD+Wet roads = removing your car from a immoveable object. I did get a chance to paddle a little and lol it did put a smile on my face. Tomorrow, if it does not rain, she will get a proper cleaning and I'll take her out.

Akira: The Shadow Reaper. More pics will come soon, took this at the dealer.

Congrats

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Beautiful new ride and yes smart move along with smart driving😎

1958cyclist

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2016 Focus ST, 2017 Mustang GT
That's the beauty of the Mustang platform, there's something for everyone. It's like shades of gray...

Sponsored

Calif-GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Dang nice shirt! Does it come in Twister Orange! lol

MandoGt350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Armando
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats man, awesome shade of gray.

Melmark93

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mel
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Kona/White stripes, 93 MarkVIII Vortech, 94 Mark VIII, 13 MKS Ecoboost
It's good Karma - you're happy - whoever gets your 350 will be happy - it was meant to be.

sn5gts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500

Sponsored