Sponsored

Question For The 2018+ / GT / RHD Owners ...

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I have a quick question for the 2018+ / GT / RHD owners :like:

Do you have the option to add the 'engine oil pressure' gauge to the small dials in the middle of the dash ?

E027-D5-F9-D2-DE-4-ACE-B17-F-FBEF6-B9543-B4.jpg

FFBEFA4-F-EEA9-415-E-A5-B1-299115-B3538-F.jpg

Mine is missing and I am beginning to think it might be a RHD thing, maybe to do with the change in oil cooler take off / steering rack design.

Hopefully the responses to this thread will prove if we have the gauge - and if so, my search in ForSkin to activate it continues ... lol

Thanks and best regards,

WD :like:
Sponsored

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
These are the available gauges in my RHD 2019 GT
Gauges02.jpg

Gauges01.jpg

OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Great info thanks.

You also got the transmission temp which I think is standard on the auto (I am assuming your a A10 ?), I don't think manuals get that - well mine doesn't ... lol

If your interested, we also have the ability to turn the diff temp gauge on with Forscan - our UK cars have the sensor but the gauge isn't activated.

I would be interested in more inputs from other RHD users :like:

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Great info thanks.

You also got the transmission temp which I think is standard on the auto (I am assuming your a A10 ?), I don't think manuals get that - well mine doesn't ... lol

If your interested, we also have the ability to turn the diff temp gauge on with Forscan - our UK cars have the sensor but the gauge isn't activated.

I would be interested in more inputs from other RHD users :like:

Good to know on the Diff Temp sensor as I'll implement it if I can find the change code. I've used ForScan to disable a few minor annoyances - the seat belt chimes, double-honk . . . 😀

Sponsored

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
OP
OP
WD Pro

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi WD. As I have mentioned before, I have engine oil pressure and axle temperature but only the axle temp registers a value in use. Both activated with HP Tuners software.
Thank you :like:

I do recall that but I know other 'euro' 2020 cars that arrived about a month either side of mine and they both have working oil pressure.

Ones a manual, ones an auto and both are LHD.

I'm trying to find out if it's restricted by the RHD in some way or if it just requires more than one switch flicking in ForScan.

I got the same as you when I tried (a dead gauge) so I have turned it off again whilst I do a bit more digging.

The car must know the oil pressure as it controls it electronically, so I guess its just a matter of getting that signal to the gauge - unless for some odd reason the RHD's have traditional oil pressure control ... ?

I guess I am looking for that one RHD guy to confirm they have it working ... lol

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Thank you :like:

I do recall that but I know other 'euro' 2020 cars that arrived about a month either side of mine and they both have working oil pressure.

Ones a manual, ones an auto and both are LHD.

I'm trying to find out if it's restricted by the RHD in some way or if it just requires more than one switch flicking in ForScan.

I got the same as you when I tried (a dead gauge) so I have turned it off again whilst I do a bit more digging.

The car must know the oil pressure as it controls it electronically, so I guess its just a matter of getting that signal to the gauge - unless for some odd reason the RHD's have traditional oil pressure control ... ?

I guess I am looking for that one RHD guy to confirm they have it working ... lol

Well, let me know if you get it sorted.
Sponsored