MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Beefcake will take care of u on the Catch Can…..I went UPR
He did. I ordered it today. Made to order but will be en route after.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Which one did you get? I reached out to @beefcake about the catch cans and if this thing needs a BAP then I'll look into that as well. Just hoping Ford can install it all when they do the SC.
Appreciate you brother! Let me know anything else you need!

#beefcakeracing

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Did you know that Roush can look up your Stage or Phase calibration by looking at your VIN? Just confirmed that. If you have any doubt what phase you are running you can give them a call or email support.

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
Did you know that Roush can look up your Stage or Phase calibration by looking at your VIN? Just confirmed that. If you have any doubt what phase you are running you can give them a call or email support.
Scary! But at least they keep track LOL makes sense from a warranty perspective too. Chances are they will look at the tune before a warranty is given to make sure you didn't fiddle with it.

I'm expecting Meadowvale Ford to get back to me by end of day tomorrow telling me they will match my quote from Eastgate or not and then Monday I'll take a big cheque down and order it. They don't stock these and won't start the process until I've paid for the SC kit.

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
Scary! But at least they keep track LOL makes sense from a warranty perspective too. Chances are they will look at the tune before a warranty is given to make sure you didn't fiddle with it.

I'm expecting Meadowvale Ford to get back to me by end of day tomorrow telling me they will match my quote from Eastgate or not and then Monday I'll take a big cheque down and order it. They don't stock these and won't start the process until I've paid for the SC kit.
Same here, Steeda had me order the kit and pay for it, then we scheduled an installation date.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I wonder if anyone has been able to review the Roush calibration side by side with a custom tune and compare the differences?

engineermike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP A10
I wonder if anyone has been able to review the Roush calibration side by side with a custom tune and compare the differences?
Sorta. I’ve been through the Roush phase 2 cal many times and compared to many stock and aftermarket cals. However the biggish names like Lund and pbd lock theirs so I can’t see them. I do have a really good idea of what they do based on various logs. I can tell you honestly that if I’m concerned with power on 91 and longevity there’s very little I would change at wot.

Curley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Does anyone know the date of the latest tune revision for 2018 Gt with Roush stage 2?
My last revision was on 4/26/21, P1318-P2-AA, which seems pretty good for about the 6th flash I think, lol

Last edited:

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT

Curley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So Roush will provide the tune but will no longer cover the install since out of warranty now, not a big deal but sucks since its been almost 4 years to get the tune kinda right!

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
So Roush will provide the tune but will no longer cover the install since out of warranty now, not a big deal but sucks since its been almost 4 years to get the tune kinda right!
One of the reasons I went aftermarket tune was I didn’t want to have to wait for them to fix their mistakes with their own calibration.

TATVIK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Сергей
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang GT 2018 PP1
Hello guys, please excuse my bad English, I'm writing via Google Translate. I bought a mustang GT with a supercharger from Roush in the USA on copart, as you can see in the photo, I need to replace the LTR, I want to replace it with the SVE-8005Y, what can you say about this LTR?
Tell me, can I set up a car in any tuning studio and get more HP from this supercharger? Or leave the setting from ROUSH? In our country, the guarantee from ROUSH is not valid. I am from Belarus.
изображение_viber_2022-08-19_15-56-46-494.jpg
изображение_viber_2022-08-19_15-56-47-356.jpg

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Roush tune is so-so. Way better performance and drivability with a custom tune unless warranty is more important.
The difference between the Roush tune and the @Wengerd Performance is night and day. Power, drivability, trans tuning, etc. Hoping to get to the dyno again when it cools off here... First time was 624whp on the Roush Tune. I've added the tune, headers, and Borla Type S since then.

Last edited: