Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
must be why they were to busy to fix my car.
I honestly do not think it is Roush. I think that dealership is so overwhelmed with your Mustang's issue, they're doing research as they fix it. God, I hope not.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
This leg of the disaster is on roush and their slow response time on getting a package sent to tindol. They took 6 days to decide to send the recorder to tindol then another 9 days to get it to them.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
Yet another week has gone by any updates?
just whats posted above. roush taking forever to get the scanner/data recorder to tindol. tindol says it will be next week before they know anything. i did press them about me coming to drive the car to make the light come on but they avoided the question.

Starting a new job about a month ago has kept me busy enough from calling them daily, but getting more and more pissed as the days go on. The entire summer is gone and im sure the 2022's are just around the corner. Like i really wanted a current year mustang anyway right??????? once this thing is fixed i will be all over social media pages.

How is yours doing with the aftermarket tune?

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
just whats posted above. roush taking forever to get the scanner/data recorder to tindol. tindol says it will be next week before they know anything. i did press them about me coming to drive the car to make the light come on but they avoided the question.

Starting a new job about a month ago has kept me busy enough from calling them daily, but getting more and more pissed as the days go on. The entire summer is gone and im sure the 2022's are just around the corner. Like i really wanted a current year mustang anyway right??????? once this thing is fixed i will be all over social media pages.

How is yours doing with the aftermarket tune?
Ughh that sucks! Tune is good really wakes it up a lot. I will tell you that I can occasionally get the CEL to blink but not stay on even with the new tune. Back to back to back hard pulls with it super hot out seems to trigger it. I’m thinking it’s more a fuel issue causing the problem. That will all soon be fixed thou.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Ughh that sucks! Tune is good really wakes it up a lot. I will tell you that I can occasionally get the CEL to blink but not stay on even with the new tune. Back to back to back hard pulls with it super hot out seems to trigger it. I’m thinking it’s more a fuel issue causing the problem. That will all soon be fixed thou.
You must still be on the stock fuel pump.

Last edited:

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
Good evening yall got a quick question. Used to own 2020 gt with roush phase two and thinking of going back. This time however, will be my daily with annual 20k miles of driving. What are yall thoughts? reliable enough? any tune issues to the 21 models?

tosha

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT PP1
Good evening yall got a quick question. Used to own 2020 gt with roush phase two and thinking of going back. This time however, will be my daily with annual 20k miles of driving. What are yall thoughts? reliable enough? any tune issues to the 21 models?
I would get another "beater" for raking up miles. In fact, this is exactly what I intend to do if we all ever get through this covid sh*it and get back to in-person work instead of wfh. You can still drive few days a week I'm mustang when you choose to. All depends on how long you intend to keep the car.

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
I would get another "beater" for raking up miles. In fact, this is exactly what I intend to do if we all ever get through this covid sh*it and get back to in-person work instead of wfh. You can still drive few days a week I'm mustang when you choose to. All depends on how long you intend to keep the car.
hmmm, I assume reliability wouldn't be that great? i dont really care about miles getting high or the value. Reliability is all it matters

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
nothing but problems with my 21

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
can you give me more details?
Just read some couple issue.... Its unbelievable. I had 20 gt with phase 2 and didnt have a single problem. What the difference with 20 and 21? I don't get it. Traded in my 20 roush sc gt and got the gt350 right now. I miss the power so I plan to go back.