Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
They love pimping that HE but it's just a negligible upgrade for anything more than cruising and car shows.
And that is a sad fact… I was on the cusp of buying that upgrade till I kept seeing it wasn’t really doing much for iat’s and didn’t wanna waste $800 plus for nothing.

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
I could be wrong here, but I was always under the assumption that they start with the stock tune, do their tune and adjustments, and not the Roush tune? lol
[/QUOTE

The Tuners, Like VMP, will require the current tune strategy that is in your car at the moment and build the tune from it.

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
The person i spoke to at Roush said he wanted to send it out asap but was getting pushback because it cost $20k it links up via satellite and lets them monitor everything that is happening in real time. Im sure once they start getting phone calls monday morning it will happen.
Roush needs to step it up and should have sent one of their guys when this first started and not waited months later.
Even if it cost them $20K, that is their issue. Reputation is easy to lose and hard to get back.
Big question is how many others are out there like this and are not on this web site?

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Loaded my first initial Wengerd tune today and let me tell you… screw the Roush tune. The drivability of even just the generic Wengerd tune is 1000 times better than the Roush. Better shifts and even better downshifts and I can only imagine how much better things will be with revisions.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Loaded my first initial Wengerd tune today and let me tell you… screw the Roush tune. The drivability of even just the generic Wengerd tune is 1000 times better than the Roush. Better shifts and even better downshifts and I can only imagine how much better things will be with revisions.
How much you pay for that? Voids warranty I assume.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
Obviously the 2021 tune that some people received was pretty bad. The drivability and transmission behavior of my 2018 is perfect. Too bad they seem to have issues with some 2021s.

I understand going custom to pick up some additional performance but shame on Roush if people need to go custom to solve drivability or poor transmission issues.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
Drive it up here and let me check it out.

I dropped mine off at Tindol again this morning. The Service adviser was not surprised to see me.

Proshop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Billy
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Drive it up here and let me check it out.

I dropped mine off at Tindol again this morning. The Service adviser was not surprised to see me.
I know your still dealing with issues but it’s well worth the money and you wouldn’t be disappointed at all!

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
So, is Roush going to send someone down to take control of this clusterfu*k? Tindol obviously can't fix it.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
So, is Roush going to send someone down to take control of this clusterfu*k? Tindol obviously can't fix it.
Cant get Roush on the phone. Yesterday kept saying they were closed. Today it lets promt for warranty department then says they cant take my call.