Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Update from Roush for me said that it was due to be released for my car 2 weeks ago but they delayed it another few weeks. I have a 2019 and they didn't mention a difference in the years.
They nixed the by year thing a vouple minutes ago. Just got an email.

We are releasing them in alphabetical order according to the first letter of the name you gave your car. The A's are due to be released some time next week. When the B's calibration is released I will send you an email with the voucher information to flash the vehicle.

Mine is Knonbeast so i'll see it sometime before the next pandemic

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Side note... Went to track last week and the place was a fricken zoo. Took my wife along as a passenger in our Kia Sorento and ran a blistering 16.5 @ 84mph. She was very nervous about tracking a car so she ended up not driving. Before the track she was already mad at me for pressuring her but I made her take the Mustang out and hammer it a few times on the freeway. Was quite fun watching her drive in anger.. Too bad she didn't drive at the track but someday she might.

Track was a shitshow so I only got two runs in the Mustang. Wasn't too happy with my times but then I realized after the second run that I didn't turn TC off. It was pulling power on both runs during the launches.

Ran two 11.8's at @ 125mph. When I finally realized TC was left on it was time to get the heck out of there. Not sure if the 123 bug would have impacted me as I had the car in Drag mode and shifted at 6,200. Car shifted into 7th crisp and didn't have any delays.

Sidenote, there was a 2016 Camaro there with slicks and skinnies and a blower on the car. He was 60'ing at 1.4 seconds but still couldn't hit 11's. He was running 12.2 @ 118mph.

Last edited:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Side note... Went to track last week and the place was a fricken zoo. Took my wife along as a passenger in our Kia Sorento and ran a blistering 16.5 @ 84mph. She was very nervous about tracking a car so she ended up not driving. Before the track she was already mad at me for pressuring her but I made her take the Mustang out and hammer it a few times on the freeway. Was quite fun watching her drive in anger.. Too bad she didn't drive at the track but someday she might.

Track was a shitshow so I only got two runs in the Mustang. Wasn't too happy with my times but then I realized after the second run that I didn't turn TC off. It was pulling power on both runs during the launches.

Ran two 11.8's at @ 125mph. When I finally realized TC was left on it was time to get the heck out of there. Not sure if the 123 bug would have impacted me as I had the car in Drag mode and shifted at 6,200. Car shifted into 7th crisp and didn't have any delays.

Sidenote, there was a 2016 Camaro there with slicks and skinnies and a blower on the car. He was 60'ing at 1.4 seconds but still couldn't hit 11's. He was running 12.2 @ 118mph.
yikes

AdrianMAK

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.makperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY Mustang GT Premium
This is good info. Thanks! Are you guys adjusting the cal for the KC or just letting the knock system do its thing? I ask because some of the cals I’ve looked at wouldn’t be able to take full advantage of the drop in MCT.
With us in particular, no the knock sensors have a specific job, that job does not include adding in timing for a KC. We are adjusting the for the KC independently.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

The maro had a legit front side but sounds like it fell on its face or ran out of steam on the big end. Temps here are getting better so not surprising about the circus. Hoping for some random cold fronts in Dec to give it a little extra push !

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
The maro had a legit front side but sounds like it fell on its face or ran out of steam on the big end. Temps here are getting better so not surprising about the circus. Hoping for some random cold fronts in Dec to give it a little extra push !
Welp... That's probably a no go. Due to the Gila River Indian Community COVID restrictions, all event's put on by them have been cancelled. No events scheduled for December. Hopefully there are a few in January. If not, I'm going to be doing some Dragy runs on a lonely stretch of Mexico :)

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Welp... That's probably a no go. Due to the Gila River Indian Community COVID restrictions, all event's put on by them have been cancelled. No events scheduled for December. Hopefully there are a few in January. If not, I'm going to be doing some Dragy runs on a lonely stretch of Mexico :)
Ah I see that now... lame. Fitting for 2020 i suppose smh.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
This is probably a dumb question, I'm about to order a return style fuel system, ill use it with the roush till I pick what kit I'm switching to. Debating 3 different kits currently. Anyway would I be okay running FIC1200s with the roush on E85? I kinda wanna just get everything ready for the kit swap.

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
This is probably a dumb question, I'm about to order a return style fuel system, ill use it with the roush till I pick what kit I'm switching to. Debating 3 different kits currently. Anyway would I be okay running FIC1200s with the roush on E85? I kinda wanna just get everything ready for the kit swap.
Yes you can with tune changes.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
I'm going with a Odin kit here soon. Whipple might make more power max out because it's a bigger blower, but odin will make more than enough for what I feel comfortable pushing the stock motor anyway. I'll let you know how I like it compare to the Roush.
Hey Heatmaker,

After long long long researches and reading here and there! I decided to go with ODIN just the fact that temps will be more manageable where I live as it's extremely hot and humid most of the year.
Along with the kit, I got Kooks headers, Mcloed RST, MGW shifter, and few other supporting mods. my aim is 700-740 hp for the stock engine, transmission to be in safe spot!
Roush kit was on my radar but since the heat wasn't really going to get any better without adding KC or anything like that which wasn't the right route for me.
My tuner advised me to upgrade the oil pump & billet gears.
Did I skip anything ? note that this is a weekend fun car and I'm not after geniuses record lol

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey Heatmaker,

After long long long researches and reading here and there! I decided to go with ODIN just the fact that temps will be more manageable where I live as it's extremely hot and humid most of the year.
Along with the kit, I got Kooks headers, Mcloed RST, MGW shifter, and few other supporting mods. my aim is 700-740 hp for the stock engine, transmission to be in safe spot!
Roush kit was on my radar but since the heat wasn't really going to get any better without adding KC or anything like that which wasn't the right route for me.
Did I skip anything ? note that this is a weekend fun car and I'm not after geniuses record lol
Your are not going to hit 700-740 on 91-93 octane.

If you have E85 locally start getting your fuel system together for it.

Temovic55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 2014, ROUSH II 2018
Vehicle Showcase
Your are not going to hit 700-740 on 91-93 octane.

If you have E85 locally start getting your fuel system together for it.
Honestly TX-Ripper, we don't have that where I live but I'm gonna consider the alternative in that case if I am not happy with the power the car will put. Probably C16 to see how far we could get or at most Boostane in a full tank. Only if I am not so happy with the 95 Octane results.
Thanks for your input tho :) appreciate it

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You can make it all day on boostane or race gas.

(if iat2s are in line and you are moving enough air)

Last edited:

Tsloop8324

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 10speed
Hey guys, so I've put a little over 2k miles on the car since the supercharger was installed. I've been daily driving it. Its been awesome and I have no complaints. Still haven't checked for the 123 bug though lol.

I got a CEL this past weekend, code is P0455 large emissions leak. I dropped it off at the dealer this morning. Anyone have experience with the code?

Heatmaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey Heatmaker,

Tx-Ripper is right, get some boostane or race gas and you'll be fine.