Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I got the latest updated calibration on my 19 Roush Stage 3 done today and happy to report finally no 123 issue. I did 2 Mexico pulls, one in normal mode and 1 in sport plus and shifted flawlessly and just kept on pulling right past 123 hoorah!
I spoke with Roush earlier and they said the updated calibrations are being released first for the Roush built cars(Stage 3’s and Jack Roush Editions) and soon after the calibration will be out for the Phase 1 & 2 retail kits.
That is so awesome!!
Great news and thanks for posting that!

Its running good man. I hit my goal of 9 sec pass
That's awesome.
Congrats!

Heatmaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
How's the tank been for daily driving with no ice?
It helps a little but for the first 20-30 mins of driving I would say. I drove 8.5hrs to West Texas and having more water capacity isn't going to help much after a while of driving.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
It helps a little but for the first 20-30 mins of driving I would say. I drove 8.5hrs to West Texas and having more water capacity isn't going to help much after a while of driving.
How was running the water lines under the car?

Heatmaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
On a side note, I don't know if any of you have played with the Dragy. I bought one when the tracks were closed due to Covid-19. It's supposed to be very accurate and I tried it at the track when I had run a 10.2 and it was spot on. Anyways you can do 1/8, 1/4, 1/2mile or 60-130mph. Saw bunch of guys doing a 60-130 on FB groups and tried mine. So far my best is 5.80secs, which I think it's pretty good. Anyone else tried the Dragy?

Screenshot_20200920-213042.png

Boostedgrabberlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Its running good man. I hit my goal of 9 sec pass but broke an axle on the next pass. Its fixed now so I might go to the track again this weekend if Im not working to see if I can get a better time. I did have an issue once with a CEL for low fuel pressure, but i read its the venturi or whatever on the dw400 pump, saw someone post a fix on fb and did the same. I haven't had a problem since.
Hay bro do you have ig or YouTube love to see some vids and ask A couple questions

Heatmaker

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eduardo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hay bro do you have ig or YouTube love to see some vids and ask A couple questions
I got an IG but never really post anything lol. I might make a youtube to post all my videos, at the track or in mexico. Anyways you can send me a message or ask here, and I'll try to answer

Boostedgrabberlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
I got an IG but never really post anything lol. I might make a youtube to post all my videos, at the track or in mexico. Anyways you can send me a message or ask here, and I'll try to answer
I can follow you on ig and you can send me some vids of your speedo races etc

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
On a side note, I don't know if any of you have played with the Dragy. I bought one when the tracks were closed due to Covid-19. It's supposed to be very accurate and I tried it at the track when I had run a 10.2 and it was spot on. Anyways you can do 1/8, 1/4, 1/2mile or 60-130mph. Saw bunch of guys doing a 60-130 on FB groups and tried mine. So far my best is 5.80secs, which I think it's pretty good. Anyone else tried the Dragy?

Screenshot_20200920-213042.png
I’d say That’s a couple seconds faster than stock phase 2 cal on 93

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
We've done a few Roush installs for dealerships around us. The newer revised kit is better than the older version, still has some heating issues if ran hard but most individuals purchasing this blower off the lot arent looking to break records, they're looking for a fast street car.