Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

rollingshi59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Base A10
My phase 2 kit was supposed to be here this Saturday, but I just got a call from dealer saying its been delayed to end of Oct/ early Nov. They might have stopped the sales to fix the false knock issue? I am pretty sure they said they have the kit in stock.

jhunt47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Y
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
My phase 2 kit was supposed to be here this Saturday, but I just got a call from dealer saying its been delayed to end of Oct/ early Nov. They might have stopped the sales to fix the false knock issue? I am pretty sure they said they have the kit in stock.
I had the same issue they put the kit on but held the car until a new tune was released. This was on a 21 car

Richfl01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt convertible
I had the same issue they put the kit on but held the car until a new tune was released. This was on a 21 car
Interesting...my dealer got my phase 2 in yesterday and I am scheduled for install this coming Tuesday on my 21..has me a bit concerned...will mention to the Ford tech when I bring the car in.

jhunt47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Y
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Interesting...my dealer got my phase 2 in yesterday and I am scheduled for install this coming Tuesday on my 21..has me a bit concerned...will mention to the Ford tech when I bring the car in.
Yeah might want to it held mine up for a week.

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
Hey Guys,
I am new here & don't want to hijack this thread but had a question. I am considering ordering a 2022 GT Convertible when the order book opens & was thinking of a Roush Stage 2. Do I order through my dealer or contact Roush directly? Thanks. Dave

I currently have a 2013 GT convertible. Will update my profile ASAP.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Through your dealer. Try to find a Roush authorized dealer if possible who has done installs.

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
Hossman. Thanks much!!! There is local Roush dealer with 5 or 6 2021 convertibles in stock but they are all Stage 3. I do not want the supercharger. 460 to 480 hp is enough for me.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
Back to radio silence. When i contacted roush friday they were expecting to get the data from the 3rd and 4th cars to develop a fix by monday at the latest. They already had a good understanding of the issue and just wanted the info from car 3 and 4 as a validation. I pressed for a estimated completion date and they said i should have the car back within a week. here we are at the beginning of thursday with zero communication.

IF SOMEONE FROM ROUSH IS READING THIS, IS IT TO MUCH TO ASK FOR AN UPDATE ONCE A WEEK???? I JUST MADE THE 6TH PAYMENT ON A CAR I DONT HAVE. IM 6 MONTHS INTO A WARRANTY THAT I REALLY THINK SHOULD START WHEN I DO GET MY CAR BACK. TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY THE "NEW CAR" I BOUGHT HAS 1800 MILES ON IT THAT ARE MOSTLY FROM THE TECH OR DRIVING TO AND FROM THE DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
I got a pone call this morning....... kinda odd though the conversation was one that should have happened at the beginning off all this. Asked if there was any info i wished to pass on the the tech etc..... as far as an update the only thing i got was there was a meeting yesterday but the person talking to me didnt have any info on what the outcome of the meeting was.

jhunt47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Y
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Well coming home tonight got a p0300 and had misfires on multiple cyc but not enough to give a specific cyc. This has been the coldest night so far I’ve driven the car since owning.
Waiting to see what Roush comes up with.

Tucaz520

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1973 mach 1, 2021 GT
To hell with roush and their supercharger.
Last Friday i was told there were having a meeting and that i should have the car back next week. Today i call and im told they will have a meeting on Friday and as soon as they have the "temporary calibration" done they will get it to the dealership.

Meanwhile my car is sitting outside at a dealership getting beat to hell. I will no doubt inspect every inch of the car before i drive it off the lot.

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
To hell with roush and their supercharger.
Last Friday i was told there were having a meeting and that i should have the car back next week. Today i call and im told they will have a meeting on Friday and as soon as they have the "temporary calibration" done they will get it to the dealership.

Meanwhile my car is sitting outside at a dealership getting beat to hell. I will no doubt inspect every inch of the car before i drive it off the lot.
You need to compensated for this BS. I wouldn't even want the car but since apparently you do, I hope you push for some sort of comp.

Austin1992

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Last few pages has me scared, my stage 2 kit, billet opg, and sprocket is supposed to be in nov 5-15 for my 2019. Should I be worried?