Question for guys who actually have the the Roush Kit

TX-Ripper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 Whipple Stage 2 / 2018 F150 5.0 Whipple Stage 2
Then could I just pulley down and it adjust on its own enough
Yes and no.

You will hit limiters before you move too far away from the speed density map.

That blower porting won’t move you crazy far without pulleying down.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
Just had some fun on the freeway in Mexico. Had a Hellcat behind me so I blipped the throttle and took off. When I slowed down to 60 he was barreling up behind me and I floored it when he was a couple cars back. Gained parity with him when he was about 2 cars in front. Ran from 60 up to 130 and he couldn't pull away. We slowed down to 60 and I switched to S+ mode (stupid move because of 123 bug) and we went again. I immediately jumped him by about a car and we went all the way up to 135 with him *slowly* losing ground on me until my car hung at 123 and I had to shift. Car immediately went into 7th and took off again. At 135 he was about 2 cars back and not gaining. Only time he closed the gap was when my car hung at 123.

When we got off the freeway he pulled up and was very surprised I was pulling away from him. He told me it was a Redeye but he took all of the Redeye logos off and replaced them with the regular Hellcat emblem for the "sleeper" look.. LOL..

Probably the best run I've had on the street. Most of the time the kitties wont play.

Last edited:

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Just had some fun on the freeway in Mexico. Had a Hellcat behind me so I blipped the throttle and took off. When I slowed down to 60 he was barreling up behind me and I floored it when he was a couple cars back. Gained parity with him when he was about 2 cars in front. Ran from 60 up to 130 and he couldn't pull away. We slowed down to 60 I switched to S+ mode (stupid move because of 123 bug) and we went again. I immediately jumped him by about a car and we went all the way up to 135 with him *slowly* losing ground on me until my car hung at 123 and I had to shift. Car immediately went into 7th and took off again. At 135 he was about 2 cars back and not gaining. Only time he closed the gap was when my car hung at 123.

When we got off the freeway he pulled up and was very surprised I was pulling away from him. He told me it was a Redeye but he took all of the Redeye logos off and replaced them with the regular Hellcat emblem for the "sleeper" look.. LOL..

Probably the best run I've had on the street. Most of the time the kitties wont play.
Excellent...

Bad kitty! That's a bad mister kitty!

UnsatOFGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just had some fun on the freeway in Mexico. Had a Hellcat behind me so I blipped the throttle and took off. When I slowed down to 60 he was barreling up behind me and I floored it when he was a couple cars back. Gained parity with him when he was about 2 cars in front. Ran from 60 up to 130 and he couldn't pull away. We slowed down to 60 and I switched to S+ mode (stupid move because of 123 bug) and we went again. I immediately jumped him by about a car and we went all the way up to 135 with him *slowly* losing ground on me until my car hung at 123 and I had to shift. Car immediately went into 7th and took off again. At 135 he was about 2 cars back and not gaining. Only time he closed the gap was when my car hung at 123.

Ah yes, the infamous Redeye "Hellcat Sleeper"... gets them every-time... lol

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Ah yes, the infamous Redeye "Hellcat Sleeper"... gets them every-time... lol
it did have the wide body. Looked damn nice in black and I’m not a huge fan.

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
[

The widebody on those cars looks like they threw on pickup truck screw on fenders. I hate it lol
he wasn’t close enough for me to see and drive :p

Decanes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium Magnetic Metallic PP1 Magneride 401A manual Roush stage 2
I have been looking for a oil catch can for my Mustang but having a hard time finding one that is for the Roush supercharger. I might be missing it but if any one has one can you post a link so I can order one please

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)

Greyhorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1971 fj40, 1986 fj60, 2003 f250 7.3, 1968
Vehicle Showcase

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
This is the one i got i believe but i kept my purge line that most plug off that goes to the back of the intake
I have nearly 3000 miles since installing mine. I drained it once after about 1000 miles and had over a tablespoon of oil in it. It holds quite a bit but I should drain it again.

Greyhorse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
1971 fj40, 1986 fj60, 2003 f250 7.3, 1968
Vehicle Showcase
I have nearly 3000 miles since installing mine. I drained it once after about 1000 miles and had over a tablespoon of oil in it. It holds quite a bit but I should drain it again.
I havent drained mine yet got 16k miles i better check it been a while since i looked but was always a teaspoon or 2 i did see oil residue at the supercharger port before i installed it. So definetly worth doing.