Vehicle(s)
1971 fj40, 1986 fj60, 2003 f250 7.3, 1968
Vehicle Showcase

Z-Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang ROUSH Stage 3 Phase 2 - A10 - 3.55 gears
I am sorry but this has not been released yet. I do not have a date when this will be released, all I know is that this has been pushed back a few weeks but do not have an exact release date yet. I will put this case back on hold and notify you as soon as I have information.

Thank you,

Mark Byrnes
Technical Support Agent
ROUSH Performance

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn... You run letting off at the 1/8th what I cant achieve in the 1/4... You're my hero :) Impressive run. Bet you wish you bought a different kit!
did you notice his 1/4 time in this video? It was better than your 1/4 time also. Slowing down and about to turn, 😂 .

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
did you notice his 1/4 time in this video? It was better than your 1/4 time also. Slowing down and about to turn, 😂 .
I don't think you understand what I said... Maybe I should rephrase in english.

You run better times in the 1/4 when letting off at the 1/8th than I run in the quarter..... I'm fully aware of what he accomplished.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
I'm looking at FI Interchillers, it's a bit more than the killer chiller, but some of the guys running them are seeing -20 degree ambient temps. Seems promising. They do suggest a pump upgrade as well. As soon as I can find someone to do the install lol

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm looking at FI Interchillers, it's a bit more than the killer chiller, but some of the guys running them are seeing -20 degree ambient temps. Seems promising. They do suggest a pump upgrade as well. As soon as I can find someone to do the install lol
They were supposedly considered a lot better at one time but also a lot more (lots of options it seems that add up) expensive.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
They were supposedly considered a lot better at one time but also a lot more (lots of options it seems that add up) expensive.
From talking to the person there it's just one package. About 1600 shipped from a USA reseller. Comes with the comp solenoid for the track as well. Didn't see any addon options except a stage 2 option that would lower cabin AC and chiller cooling down to like 10 degree coolant temps.

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
From talking to the person there it's just one package. About 1600 shipped from a USA reseller. Comes with the comp solenoid for the track as well. Didn't see any addon options except a stage 2 option that would lower cabin AC and chiller cooling down to like 10 degree coolant temps.
I checked out the pic and it looks really nice. It looks almost identical to the KC race kit. I'm in the same boat as you..... I need someone to install it in the Tampa area.

Nsinclair

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium PP
I checked out the pic and it looks really nice. It looks almost identical to the KC race kit. I'm in the same boat as you..... I need someone to install it in the Tampa area.
If you get it installed keep us updated!

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
I am sorry but this has not been released yet. I do not have a date when this will be released, all I know is that this has been pushed back a few weeks but do not have an exact release date yet. I will put this case back on hold and notify you as soon as I have information.

Thank you,

Mark Byrnes
Technical Support Agent
ROUSH Performance
My understanding is that those with actual Roush cars were already getting the updated cal. I wonder if that has changed. I don't need it until next spring but I am curious.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
My understanding is that those with actual Roush cars were already getting the updated cal. I wonder if that has changed. I don't need it until next spring but I am curious.
LOL
I can't even keep up with the updates. LOL :giggle:
How many have there been now?

brucelinc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT premium A10 (SOLD)
LOL
I can't even keep up with the updates. LOL :giggle:
How many have there been now?
I think the upcoming version will be the 4th. Hossman has a Roush branded Mustang and has the latest cal. My understanding is that the Roush cars get it first and then those who added the Roush kit to a regular GT get it. That may have changed?

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
I think the upcoming version will be the 4th. Hossman has a Roush branded Mustang and has the latest cal. My understanding is that the Roush cars get it first and then those who added the Roush kit to a regular GT get it. That may have changed?
Awesome. I have a Roush car as well, but still on Phase 1.
I only emailed Gavin once about updates and he said my car was on the list for updates. That was back in the summer of this year.
Thanks.

hossman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Awesome. I have a Roush car as well, but still on Phase 1.
I only emailed Gavin once about updates and he said my car was on the list for updates. That was back in the summer of this year.
Thanks.
Reach out to Gavin again because there is a cal update for your Stage 3. Only the Roush built cars cal is out now.

Last edited: