Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just talked to Roush. As roadking stated above there’s been a new calibration since my SC was installed July 30’th, 2019. Contact them and they’ll send you a voucher.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Real curious to see the updates and et’s

Would few of u auto guys race your car on a tire once updated

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT w/ Roush P2 SC, 2015 KIA Sorento SXL
The TB is being replaced if it throws a cel..... even with the tb being replaced, it doesn't fix the tuning....
Yeah.. I have some weird throttle issues every once in awhile but without a cel they won't replace mine.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yeah.. I have some weird throttle issues every once in awhile but without a cel they won't replace mine.

Was the roush telling you that or Ford dealer who installed it

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Just talked to Roush. As roadking stated above there’s been a new calibration since my SC was installed July 30’th, 2019. Contact them and they’ll send you a voucher.
Weird.. Who did you talk to? Gavin? I called and didn't get Gavin. Dude I talked to said "he didn't think there was a new calibration". Mine was installed in January. When I took it in to have an exhaust installed at the dealer in June I was on the current Cal. I will be calling back this afternoon as Gavin was out to lunch.

Was the roush telling you that or Ford dealer who installed it
I called Roush and they didn't offer up the new TB when I described the issue, told me if it was throwing a CEL (it hadn't) they would fix it. Dealer couldn't duplicate problem so nothing was done.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Weird.. Who did you talk to? Gavin? I called and didn't get Gavin. Dude I talked to said "he didn't think there was a new calibration". Mine was installed in January. When I took it in to have an exhaust installed at the dealer in June I was on the current Cal. I will be calling back this afternoon as Gavin was out to lunch.
Talked to Joseph. He also said you could send an email to [email protected] with your vin. If they don’t look you up by your vin insist they check. I got mine minutes after.

I’d throw a fit about the throttle body. Especially if you’re under warranty. You sure you don’t have any codes?

hlfbkd420

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bilbo Hicks
Vehicle(s)
Can you snap a pic of the new and old design side by side when you get it please.
I don't think I will have that opportunity as my dealer will be doing the install. I will talk to them when I get out there and see if they can photograph them for me.

Real curious to see the updates and et’s

Would few of u auto guys race your car on a tire once updated
Yes. Granted it will be 20" Nitto 555r's but they do hook a lot better than my street tires do. Hoping for some cooler temps and better DA next time though. Will probably be a few weeks before I go again (see below).

Talked to Joseph. He also said you could send an email to [email protected] with your vin. If they don’t look you up by your vin insist they check. I got mine minutes after.

I’d throw a fit about the throttle body. Especially if you’re under warranty. You sure you don’t have any codes?
Just an update. I called and spoke with Gavin who let me know there is in fact an updated calibration for my car. He also told me to call the dealer and let them know about "Unresponsive Throttle" issues and they would warranty the Throttle Body. He ALSO refunded my $416 for the LTR and they will cover that and the install as well. Shortly after I called my installing dealer and they opened a warranty claim and saw that Gavin had already set up a ticket to get everything taken care of.

Thanks to everyone in this thread :) Going to get my issues resolved!

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't think I will have that opportunity as my dealer will be doing the install. I will talk to them when I get out there and see if they can photograph them for me.

Yes. Granted it will be 20" Nitto 555r's but they do hook a lot better than my street tires do.

Just an update. I called and spoke with Gavin who let me know there is in fact an updated calibration for my car. He also told me to call the dealer and let them know about "Unresponsive Throttle" issues and they would warranty the Throttle Body. He ALSO refunded my $416 for the LTR and they will cover that and the install as well. Shortly after I called my installing dealer and they opened a warranty claim and saw that Gavin had already set up a ticket to get everything taken care of.

Thanks to everyone in this thread :) Going to get my issues resolved!
That’s exactly the way it should be. Glad for for you. Hope it all works out.

#1Roadking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 2019 Ford Raptor 2018 Cadillac Escalade
Roush steps up with free upgrade on the LTR/HE and updated calibration! I’m impressed and really glad I gave them my business:) not many companies would handle the upgrades as easily and at NC. Great work Roush.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Roush steps up with free upgrade on the LTR/HE and updated calibration! I’m impressed and really glad I gave them my business:) not many companies would handle the upgrades as easily and at NC. Great work Roush.
I agree. Curious what the changes are to new cal. i’ll be sending them an email.

OP
OP
Stymee

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT

I agree major props to Roush

#1Roadking

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joshua
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 2019 Ford Raptor 2018 Cadillac Escalade
Has anyone done the newest tune yet? I’m wondering what changes where made.