Question for GT350R owners

pocketAA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R #850
Has everyone paid an ADM to buy one of these? Has anyone got one at MSRP? If so how did that happen? Did you have a hookup at a dealership?

Im just wondering because ive been looking for a while now, calling dealerships all throughout our great nation and the best i can do is $78000. Is that inline with what others are paying? If so then i dont mind pulling the trigger on it.

Thanks for any info you can provide

Brian
Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Has everyone paid an ADM to buy one of these? Has anyone got one at MSRP? If so how did that happen? Did you have a hookup at a dealership?

Im just wondering because ive been looking for a while now, calling dealerships all throughout our great nation and the best i can do is $78000. Is that inline with what others are paying? If so then i dont mind pulling the trigger on it.

Brian
Please use the search function. This has been covered time and time again.

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
.......best i can do is $78000......
That's about +$10K, assuming it has electronics. Actually not a terrible price. Pricing for 17MY Rs has softened, but it appears that MY18 R pricing may be firming up due to expected lower production numbers (than MY17).

There is a lot of discussion on this point here. Good luck on your search.

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Hey Brian,

If you are willing to scour the country and ship from anywhere keep at it...there are better deals to be found in rural/suburban America based on what I've seen reported here from other members. If you are limited to shopping a few metro areas jump on the $78k.

I paid ADM in May 2017 on the only R I was able to find within 250mi of my house...totally worth it. And I only found/got it because I caught the Internet listing 5wks before it arrived at the dealer. I live in the DC Metro/NVA area and Rs sell like hotcakes at $20-30k over sticker. And 5mos after my purchase I still havent see another R in NVA on the streets.

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
Brian,
Here's a link to the thread discussing how I got MSRP. Now, before you use this, I got very lucky. If you need help or pictures of the email chain between the dealership and myself to use at a dealership just send me a message. Good luck on your search!

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91005

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)

Brian
Brian, just my opinion and depending on how motivated you are with respect to owning a new R model I would not wait too long in order to pull the trigger unless you are willing to roll the dice.

I am not suggesting that you pay an outrageous ADM but make a lot of calls and inquiries ASAP and then make your final decision as to whether you want to pull the trigger immediately or willing to wait and take a chance on a better deal.

As you know the last 2017MY R's are now done at Flat Rock and I don't expect to see many 2018MY R's coming up for sale real soon based on very limited production numbers for this month with many of these 2018 R's already preordered and spoken for.

Good luck and I hope that you find an R at a good price real soon!

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!
If you can afford it (fathom the ADM) then do it.... and don't look back on what if, etc...

Just move forward and enjoy the R!

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
or willing to wait and take a chance on a better deal.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
^^ This. My personal opinion is that as soon as new kid on the block is announced (whenever that is) , the R madness (or delirium better said) will slow down , and you can say bye bye to ADM's.
The second hand market will most likely have a good selection of R's to choose from.

Just my 2 cents , doesn't mean I am right.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
If you can afford it (fathom the ADM) then do it.... and don't look back on what if, etc...

Just move forward and enjoy the R!
Totally agree with your comments and hope that the OP proceeds in a timely fashion!

;)
Sponsored