monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hey guys-

I have a 21 non pp GT w the smaller rear wing/blade on car now, looking to install this new rear spoiler
FORD PERFORMANCE REAR SPOILER WITH GURNEY FLAP M-16600-FP

. Is this spoiler a direct fit, plug and play rip the old one off and slap the new one on.. or is it a project drilling holes and all that etc.. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Anthony

Screenshot_20221019-153628_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sponsored

LethalSteveG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Saleen Yellow Label
Hey guys-

I have a 21 non pp GT w the smaller rear wing/blade on car now, looking to install this new rear spoiler
FORD PERFORMANCE REAR SPOILER WITH GURNEY FLAP M-16600-FP

. Is this spoiler a direct fit, plug and play rip the old one off and slap the new one on.. or is it a project drilling holes and all that etc.. Thanks in advance for your help!!

Anthony

Screenshot_20221019-153628_Samsung Internet.jpg

This version will actually use your outside holes on the trunk. The center ones which you will have 3 when you remove the stock spoiler will be covered by the center section of it. Double sided tape will work just fine for it too. It will come with a template if you didn't have holes but if you have the small one I'm thinking, you won't need it. The hardest part of the install will be removed your stock one with the factory double sided tape they use.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...rear-spoiler-with-gurney-flap-m-16600-fp.html

I have also attached photos of our version which is the same just in carbon fiber soyou can an idea on how it looks on the same style of trunk.
carbon_fiber_edited.jpg

Now, if you look at this one and decide you like the Carbon Fiber look more, here is the link to that:
Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler - GT500 Style (2015+ S550 Mustangs) (LP-CF-S550-SP)‌‌Trim your mirrors out with real ...

Let me now if you have any questions. too.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
This version will actually use your outside holes on the trunk. The center ones which you will have 3 when you remove the stock spoiler will be covered by the center section of it. Double sided tape will work just fine for it too. It will come with a template if you didn't have holes but if you have the small one I'm thinking, you won't need it. The hardest part of the install will be removed your stock one with the factory double sided tape they use.

https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...rear-spoiler-with-gurney-flap-m-16600-fp.html

I have also attached photos of our version which is the same just in carbon fiber soyou can an idea on how it looks on the same style of trunk.
carbon_fiber_edited.jpg

Now, if you look at this one and decide you like the Carbon Fiber look more, here is the link to that:
Lethal Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler - GT500 Style (2015+ S550 Mustangs) (LP-CF-S550-SP)‌‌Trim your mirrors out with real ...

Let me now if you have any questions. too.
Hey Thanks Steve!!! Greatly appreciate it!!! I will attach a pic of my existing wing for you to view, so we are on same page w a visual.

Thanks Anthony

LethalSteveG

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Saleen Yellow Label
We have some of our staff here at 9am M-F answering the phones. Sometimes all of our sales members are tied up but you can always shoot us a message on our website or PM me here like you did as well if you can't get anyone on the line right away After 10am, . I am available to help all day long during business hours. You can PM me your number or call now as I am here.

Thanks.
Sponsored