Quad exhaut lower valence for 15-17

Wernerj18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I just added the active exhaust mufflers to my 2015. It fits but, not so nice with the lower valence.

Is there a nice aftermarket option that can be added to the 2015-2017? Preferably without changing out the whole bumper. I am pretty sure it looks like there is a rousch option but just wanted to see if there was anything else others have done.
Sponsored

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Prem - Perf Pack
You could find a GT350, which would also allow you to use the GT350 underbody aerodynamic cover to de-parachute the rear bumper. I think you may have to have the premium rear bumper though, not sure, Somone else will know and hopefully chime in. I have the Roush it is nice and looks good, doesn't do much to help with the rear bumper catching air though.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
The rear bumpers on these cars catch a lot of air from under these cars. The GT350 has a rear underbody cover to guide air out through the rear valance (air diffuser). Guys that have done mods to reduce the parachute effect have realized 3+ mpg gains at highway speed. Which Is a pretty dramatic aerodynamic improvement. And that translates to speed.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Guys that have done mods to reduce the parachute effect have realized 3+ mpg gains at highway speed. Which Is a pretty dramatic aerodynamic improvement. And that translates to speed.
so you'll need the complete GT350R bumper cover, valance, and all associated hardware then ?

Sponsored

BLUE DEVIL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP

Wernerj18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Except for the gt350 but I'm not looking to spend that much money on this

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Requires cutting, limits your exhaust options, and guarantee it sounds like ass with headers. Hard pass.

That underbody valence is pretty awesome though.

rileythemustangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Riley
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP

The MP Concepts quad valance was going to be my choice, until I decided the right way to go for me was the GT350 valance. To correct some of the other comments here, the GT350 valance does not limit your exhaust options, there are plenty of people that have paired their exhaust of choice with that valance. You could find one used for $300-$400 if you preferred the look. The fit will definitely be better than the MP Concepts, probably equal to the Roush, but to me the Roush just looks bad, it's bulky and doesn't match the rest of the car.

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
The MP Concepts quad valance was going to be my choice, until I decided the right way to go for me was the GT350 valance. To correct some of the other comments here, the GT350 valance does not limit your exhaust options, there are plenty of people that have paired their exhaust of choice with that valance. You could find one used for $300-$400 if you preferred the look. The fit will definitely be better than the MP Concepts, probably equal to the Roush, but to me the Roush just looks bad, it's bulky and doesn't match the rest of the car.
Can you confirm several 2018 exhaust options fit that valence or only specific to GT 350 ones?

rileythemustangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Riley
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium PP
Can you confirm several 2018 exhaust options fit that valence or only specific to GT 350 ones?
So I'll clarify here, there may be some minor modifications to the tip portion of exhausts (Corsa for example) but there are 3rd party tips that you can pair with Corsa exhausts that line up with the GT350 valance. These aren't 18 exhausts, they are 15-17 exhausts with quad tip options.

example here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/ikon-motorsports-gt350-diffuser-and-corsa-quads.67612/

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase