• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Utah Pypes 3 inch Pype Bomb Axle Back - Stainless Tips, 2018-2020

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Only used for about a week. Sound was deep and throaty, but the volume level was just too much for me. Drone wasn't bad at all though. $250 shipped to lower 48. Includes all original packaging and instructions.

miPBKLi.jpg

KW5oYJu.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Hopkins4224

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt 1997 gt
I have em on my 2010 no cats x pipe and they r loud. Sometimes to much but I love it and they sound good. My 2020 I took the active exhaust off and running no cats x pipe and roush axle back but wanna step it up a bit and try them out. Do you have cats? And it x or h ? I heard h sounds better so I might try on one of em

Sponsored

OP
OP
ice445

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I have em on my 2010 no cats x pipe and they r loud. Sometimes to much but I love it and they sound good. My 2020 I took the active exhaust off and running no cats x pipe and roush axle back but wanna step it up a bit and try them out. Do you have cats? And it x or h ? I heard h sounds better so I might try on one of em
I have cats and stock resonator, I really like the sound and volume. With your setup it will be obscene, haha. But if you do run them, definitely get the H pipe to go with it. Fits the sound much better.

Hopkins4224

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 gt 1997 gt
Nice yea I’ve read mixed feelings on h but I am going to get these axle backs for the 2020 and try h on one of them. Good thing about the axle backs that they pop off and reinstalled easy so I change out alotn

OP
OP
ice445

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Nice yea I’ve read mixed feelings on h but I am going to get these axle backs for the 2020 and try h on one of them. Good thing about the axle backs that they pop off and reinstalled easy so I change out alotn
Definitely let me know how it sounds. Stock resonator is somewhat close to an H pipe sound and I think it's fantastic personally.
Sponsored