Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here is some info on the new Barton Reverse Pull Up Collar.

The factory collar is a 2 piece design that is glued together! A lot of people have been breaking the factory collar, So we machined our own, one piece design out of 6061 T6 billet Aluminum.

We Offer them in brushed aluminum, or Powder Coated. We can get ANY powder coat color you want.

Here is a quick install video.
[ame]
COLLAR ad page3.jpg
Sponsored

uhoh5oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT OW
ordered one

But how long does it takes you guys to ship it ? It's been 2 weeks I would expect this to ship as soon as you received my money and be sent the next day [email protected]

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
uhoh5oh, I am very sorry, we have been short staffed the last couple of weeks. I will make sure this gets out today. I am very sorry for the delay in shipping. Thank you for your patients.

CompOrangeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I got mine about a week ago from CJPP and I love it! Very easy to install, and looks/ feels way better than stock. The extra weight got rid of the rattles in my shifter since I installed a shifter bracket, and makes it feel nicer to shift. I was really nervous about cutting the leather but it only needed 1 stitch per side, and you can't tell now that it is installed.

Dramad1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, PP, Blk
^^^ yup yuup. Love it, million times better than that plastic collar. Stock collar Glue failed on mine, ended up driving around for almost 3 weeks with a busted reverse lock out. Great timing on the new product release, Strongly recommend swapping your stock one out for this nice one piece. Super easy install, took all of 10 mins.
Here is a quick shot of mine after install, went with the plain brushed look. I'm happy, thanks Barton and cjpp

Sponsored

pulcini011990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt guard green
Will this lockout collar work on my car? I have a blowfish bracket and ford racing short shifter. It rattles like crazy as well around the reverse collar.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Monumaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
Will this lockout collar work on my car? I have a blowfish bracket and ford racing short shifter. It rattles like crazy as well around the reverse collar.

this is my exact set up. blowfish bracket and FR short throw. i bought this collar as a last ditch effort... the rattle was so bad i was going to junk the whole set up and move to a MGW...

the barton collar saved the day! it is perfect! its made with a rubber o ring in it and takes 99% of the rattle away caused by blowfish/FR combo.

I feel your pain man... trust me you want this!

pulcini011990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt guard green
this is my exact set up. blowfish bracket and FR short throw. i bought this collar as a last ditch effort... the rattle was so bad i was going to junk the whole set up and move to a MGW...

the barton collar saved the day! it is perfect! its made with a rubber o ring in it and takes 99% of the rattle away caused by blowfish/FR combo.

Awesome man :) ya i picked up the barton reverse collar not too long . just waiting for spring to come so i could slap it on the horse lol currently in storage :(

BeauxXL1200

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ralph
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT/PP Ruby Red
Does anyone know if the Barton reverse collar will work with Steeda's Tri-Ax short throw shifter?

I just ordered the Tri-Ax and I'm thinking I might as well get rid of the OEM collar when I have the Tri-Ax installed.

Steeda is working on their own version of reverse collar, but I don't they're out yet.

Thanks.

Sponsored

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase

Just curious, do you guys have the 1st gen or 2nd gen BF bracket? (2nd gen has rubber isolators where it attaches to the shifter)

OP
OP

BARTON INDUSTRIES

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Bartonshifters.com
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
genxer, If you are looking for a bracket. You should really take a look at our 2015 2 post bracket. It is flawless, and if you are not satisfied you can send it back for a full refund.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
genxer, If you are looking for a bracket. You should really take a look at our 2015 2 post bracket. It is flawless, and if you are not satisfied you can send it back for a full refund.
I've been pretty happy with mine but noticed someone mentioned a vibration issue. People had that issue with the 1st gen brackets. I get some with the gen 2 but it is very minimal and makes no noise. A non-issue for me.

The stock reverse lockout collar seems really cheap to me. It is one of the things about the interior that I like the least. I will certainly replace it at some point.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
anyone have any installed pics of the powder coated ones? really looking at getting that yellow. oh yeah, and need a coupon code yo!
Sponsored