Sponsored

Protective Film or No Protective Film

Do you have protective film?

• Total voters

Bangarang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Iconic Silver GT 500 (L0545), 2018 Ford Raptor, 2003 Honda Accord Coupe EX-V6 6-Speed
I had a professional shop in St. Louis do XPel Ultimate full front and quarter panels and then Ceramic Pro the entire car when I got it. I will say after taking the car on a few trips West and driving 6,500 miles, it makes a big difference. No nicks and bugs and debris wash off very easily. If you’re planning on keeping the car for an extended length of time, it makes a lot of sense to get full protection. Plus, these cars sit pretty low and are subject to more abuse with driving in general.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I can attest to this. Anyway, I would never try to convince anyone one way or another because at the end of the day it is just a car and just a hobby.
You left out one important point..... the car costs a lot of money. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. As a matter of fact this whole thread is a setup. The OP has already made up his mind. So, here we all are debating a meaningless point.

OP
OP
Houston Kid

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
You left out one important point..... the car costs a lot of money. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. As a matter of fact this whole thread is a setup. The OP has already made up his mind. So, here we all are debating a meaningless point.
Lol Tom, never did I say I was going to base my decision on the forum suggestions, I simply wanted to know what others were doing and why.

I even said what I likely planned to do in the first post.

"I am of the mind set screw it, it's a $78,000 car (not inexpensive, for me anyway) but I am going to drive it off the lot and drive it with zero protection."

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Lol Tom, never did I say I was going to base my decision on the forum suggestions, I simply wanted to know what others were doing and why.

I even said what I likely planned to do in the first post.

"I am of the mind set screw it, it's a $78,000 car (not inexpensive, for me anyway) but I am going to drive it off the lot and drive it with zero protection."
Excellent! Have fun!
Sponsored