Props to my Ford Dealer- outstanding service- damaged carbon fiber wheel

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
Thought my dealer deserved some props- they were doing an alignment on my 350R and when back it off the rack they hit the front wheel against the side of the rack and damaged the coating on the wheel

They were extremely apologetic and immediately offered to either replace the wheel with a new OE wheel or have the wheel on the car repaired (and provide me with a rental car while I was down to 3 wheels) - they said if I was not happy with the repair job that they would replace the wheel after as well

I chose to have them order a new wheel- no arguments from them- no trying to talk me into the cheaper option - absolutely top notch service

So anyways if anyone in Southern CA looking for a stand up dealer in Orange County- hats off to Villa Ford in Orange
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Would you please pm me a point of contact about this wheel. Id like to buy it.

OP
OP

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer
Would you please pm me a point of contact about this wheel. Id like to buy it.
Sure- they said my new wheel will take about 30 days to get in but once it does Ill ask them/ PM you the contact info of who they say to reach out to

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Sure- they said my new wheel will take about 30 days to get in but once it does Ill ask them/ PM you the contact info of who they say to reach out to
Ok thanks

Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Thought my dealer deserved some props- they were doing an alignment on my 350R and when back it off the rack they hit the front wheel against the side of the rack and damaged the coating on the wheel

They were extremely apologetic and immediately offered to either replace the wheel with a new OE wheel or have the wheel on the car repaired (and provide me with a rental car while I was down to 3 wheels) - they said if I was not happy with the repair job that they would replace the wheel after as well

I chose to have them order a new wheel- no arguments from them- no trying to talk me into the cheaper option - absolutely top notch service

So anyways if anyone in Southern CA looking for a stand up dealer in Orange County- hats off to Villa Ford in Orange
Let us know when you actually get it.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
You know there’s constant dealer bashing on here, but the reality is there are some very stand up ones as well. I’m of the mindset shxt happens, not always about carelessness. If handled correctly you can actually have a much more loyal customer then one where everything was perfect. That goes for any business, mine included.

nmp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor 2020 GT350R 2022 GT500
You know there’s constant dealer bashing on here, but the reality is there are some very stand up ones as well. I’m of the mindset shxt happens, not always about carelessness. If handled correctly you can actually have a much more loyal customer then one where everything was perfect. That goes for any business, mine included.
The dealer I use in NJ has a stand up reputation like that, I send a good amount of business there and they never charge ADM. Flemington Ford.

GT4EVR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 K2498; 2014 M-B SLK350; 2010 Maxima SV;
The dealer I use in NJ has a stand up reputation like that, I send a good amount of business there and they never charge ADM. Flemington Ford.
Good to know; thanks for sharing that! I'll keep them in mind if I become dissatisfied with the service from my dealer (Miller Ford) where I bought my Shelby last year, but so far, so good.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Great experience OP.
Villa Ford is where I bought my new ‘19 GT350. Made the deal over the phone and only took a couple hours once we hit the dealership the next day.
Wish they were closer as they’ve sold quite a few GT350’s over the years and have a lot of experience with them.
I‘m in Bakersfield so we’re 130 miles one way 🙁
Sponsored