Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack #G5531 Avalanche Grey
logo-pk.jpg

Morning ladies and gents, so all this business aside I wanted to showcase our Shop GT350 / my personal car. As some of you guys know when I started on this board back in 2015 I didnt own a Mustang. Well after working my @ss off and prior to starting up the shop I made the call and found this gorgeous Shelby GT350 Avalanche Grey Tech Pack.

The first year of owning her was a learning experience, cornering, throttle, getting a feel for what she likes and what she doesn't like. Eventually it was time to do what we do best and build her up. So with my knowledge on this platform I was determined to hurt feelings, show people what is truly possible and of course make her destroy the corners since that's what shes meant to do.

I formulated what we came to call our Streetfighter Package which we provide to clients looking to murder the streets and carve the canyons like no other. We partnered up with some of the best companies in the industry and honestly made what I feel is a solid untouchable setup.

Disclaimer: I drive this car and I mean I drive it, all RPM ranges, all gears she has over 22K miles on her. I feel this is something shops have forgotten about its not just about building client cars, its about your roots. Have your car, build it and drive the piss out of it, break it and rebuild it again :headbang: So that being said ill see some of yall local guys on the track shortly :D

Below is a list of what the stage 1 Streetfighter package is (what we currently have oun Project Ryu) and what we plan to do with her leading into SEMA 2018 (everything permitting with time parts and build time).

Whats on Project Ryu

Stage 1

Wheels: BC Forged EH181 R spec (Special offsets) in Brushed Crystal Burgundy

Tires: Toyo R888R 325/30/19 Front & Back

Suspension: Eibach Pro Kit and way bars (Full stiff)

Shifter: MGW Shifter with upgraded Gripper Ball and Cobra Shelby Coin

In the Bay: UPR Catchcan

Stage 2 occurring in next 30-40 days

Roll Cage: 4 Point Watson Custom powder-coating

Rear seat Delete: Ford Performance

Clutch: Mcleod RXT1200 (redesigned for the Shelby Platform)

Drivesaft: Driveshaft Shop Carbonfiber 1 piece

Stage 3:

SHHHH youll see it, just be ready ;)

Well enough talking here's some images for us to drool over

0-S550-PROJECT-RYU-BC-FORGED-TOYO-TIRES-EIBACH-SPRINGS-MGW-SHIFTER-WATSON-RACING-MCLOED-RACING-3.jpg

350-S550-PROJECT-RYU-BC-FORGED-TOYO-TIRES-EIBACH-SPRINGS-MGW-SHIFTER-WATSON-RACING-MCLOED-RACING.jpg

0-S550-PROJECT-RYU-BC-FORGED-TOYO-TIRES-EIBACH-SPRINGS-MGW-SHIFTER-WATSON-RACING-MCLOED-RACING-1.jpg

0-S550-PROJECT-RYU-BC-FORGED-TOYO-TIRES-EIBACH-SPRINGS-MGW-SHIFTER-WATSON-RACING-MCLOED-RACING-4.jpg

-S550-PROJECT-RYU-BC-FORGED-TOYO-TIRES-EIBACH-SPRINGS-MGW-SHIFTER-WATSON-RACING-MCLOED-RACING-12.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I'm really surprised none of these stages contain any chassis bracing in the front and rear. Is there a reason why? Seems like most of the upgrades are really tame in the handling department.

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Daaaaamn! Any rubbing problems with the 325 up front? Looks great though. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Next Phase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar
Wheels look great Paul!

Very hard to take pictures of them as they just don't do the color justice. Must be seen in person... I can see why you recommended the color when I picked up my BC Forged.

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
I'm really surprised none of these stages contain any chassis bracing in the front and rear. Is there a reason why? Seems like most of the upgrades are really tame in the handling department.
Actually working on that now with my buddy Bruce from Full Tilt Boogie Racing and Steeda since we are authorized dealer and installers for them. So welll be adding more to the list of course.

But the basic platform of or GT350 actually is very stabile and corners great of course the more chassis bracing you do the better improvement, but basic fundamentals of the car is very positive the way it comes.

I bet the car tramlines like crazy.

Actually no sir smooth and straight no tramlining and I drive it daily everywhere. The tires are amazing definitely better then the older R888 and wet traction as greatly improved as well. Driven it in wet dry cold hot weather various speeds to verify. Also of course driving daily freeway and streets and it goes where I want it to go with no real resistance.

Daaaaamn! Any rubbing problems with the 325 up front? Looks great though. Can't wait to see the finished product.

No rubbing at all :D

Wheels look great Paul!

Very hard to take pictures of them as they just don't do the color justice. Must be seen in person... I can see why you recommended the color when I picked up my BC Forged.

Thank you sir, the red really does a nice job of contrast for this color and it’s also my signature thing for my wheels to be red.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
This Sensual Moment brought to you by the following

America
PK Auto Design
BC Forged NA
Toyo Tires
Eibach suspension
MGW Shifters
Watson Racing
Mcloed Clutches

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Nice build Paul. Great color for sure :thumbsup: Excellent pics too.
It’s great you chose the ‘16 Tech to showcase, the model was too much maligned IMHO.
Have you done anything for xmsn or diff cooling?
Thanks and looking forward to what you’re planning for Stage 3.

OP
OP
Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

Paul@PKAUTODESIGN

The Wheel guy
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
WWW.PKAutoDesign.com
First Name
Paul A.
Vehicle(s)
She pretty. Looks great Paul. First Armenian that doesn't drive Benz/BMW. I am proud of you. Lol
LMAO We have a benz also but thats more for hauling around 4 people or so, I have the old man cruise with that beast on a daily.

I prefer the loud and proud screams of America provided by the FPC V8 under Ryu :headbang:

Nice build Paul. Great color for sure :thumbsup: Excellent pics too.
It’s great you chose the ‘16 Tech to showcase, the model was too much maligned IMHO.
Have you done anything for xmsn or diff cooling?
Thanks and looking forward to what you’re planning for Stage 3.
Thank you sir, Images by our good friend Metafizics and AMGEazy

I agree 100% they are underrated, actually our stage 3 kit will have a cooler upgrade I am planning on currently as we speak, thus applying massive power and keeping him cool at the same time. :first:

Eric0w

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP Rapid Red
Vehicle Showcase
No rubbing in the front?
Sponsored