OP
OP
L8APEX

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
@VRYALT3R3D, wow that is an amazing build but I must have missed the part where you added a cooler for the differential or the bigger oil cooler. haven’t been able to get out yet but really admire your passion. Gives me motivation. Looks like Apex wheels your wearing now. Planning for a roll bar setup? Surprised you didn’t add a cradle lock out kit or bracket kit to complete the rear suspension. Keep it coming!!
Thank you for the kind words.

I didn't add any coolers. I can run 45 minute sessions without it overheating. I don't see the need for them. I am running apex wheels now and they are much better than the Forgestars I had. As for those parts at the end of your post, I forgot to order them lol. I do have a rollbar that I will be issuing later in the summer. I am waiting for new seats to arrive.
Sponsored

SmokinAces

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eddie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I can run 45 minute sessions without it overheating.
that is stellar. I can see your point for now. Want to do a roll bar but that’s for next year. Let us know which roll bar and how the install goes. Those additional parts will transform the rear end considerably more. Your going to feel it. Have fun man.