Project Madalena

Lithium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Well its a month in and the first modification, although cosmetic, is on Madalena. Since she is so new I figure I will start with the cosmetic mods and hopefully this summer parts will come down in cost for the 2015's and I won't have to spend $1600 on headers, $1200 on a cat back, and $400 on an Intake.

Threw on a set of Niche M151's staggered 20x9 and 20x10.5 on some Toyo Proxes. 255 up front 295 in the rear.

Before and after:
2.jpg
4.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I did order shorter lug nuts for the rear and they are on now, you'll see them not sticking out so much in the next set of pics

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Spacers on in the front, shorter lug nuts in the rear, badging redone, and front grille.

Also some shower pics, she was a dirty girl.
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

Sponsored

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Is it me or does the rear tires 295 on your car not clear the fenders? It looks like if you went over a bump the tire would actually hit the fender.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Is it me or does the rear tires 295 on your car not clear the fenders? It looks like if you went over a bump the tire would actually hit the fender.
It is close and I won't be doing lowering springs for this reason, I will be going to the ford performance springs though. Right now I have no clearance issues, but I think that if I lower it I might. In full squat (by lifting the front left off the ground a foot) it doesn't rub in the rear. That might change with a lowering spring though. Like I said it is close.

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
It is close and I won't be doing lowering springs for this reason, I will be going to the ford performance springs though. Right now I have no clearance issues, but I think that if I lower it I might. In full squat (by lifting the front left off the ground a foot) it doesn't rub in the rear. That might change with a lowering spring though. Like I said it is close.
I have to say the wheels look great with your car, however Im not sure if it would work well with Oxford. Im thinking about going with gunmetal tsw bathurst instead.

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
After looking at whitemare's post I'm tempted to try lowering springs. I want to know if he has any rubbing issues.

Last edited:

yjack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Premium PP MT GT
wheel looks awesome, how do you keep inside of the wheel clean though?

Sponsored

SPEED-DOJO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Love the machined face with the white on the wheels and all the other white hightlights on the badges are spot on. Very tastefully done and not too overboard... very nice indeed.

Congrats on the car, definitely a standout edition of the DIB crew.
:cheers:

OP
OP
Lithium

Lithium

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JJ
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
wheel looks awesome, how do you keep inside of the wheel clean though?
There is plenty of room to reach your hand and arm through the spokes. I clean them twice a week with a safe wheel cleaner, water, and a wipe down.

Love the machined face with the white on the wheels and all the other white hightlights on the badges are spot on. Very tastefully done and not too overboard... very nice indeed.

Congrats on the car, definitely a standout edition of the DIB crew.
:cheers:
Thank man.

I have to say the wheels look great with your car, however Im not sure if it would work well with Oxford. Im thinking about going with gunmetal tsw bathurst instead.
Take a look at Niche, You can get my same wheels in anthracite, or deep bronze machined front with black tub.

Wow, looks great

Love the white on the wheels
Thanks man.