Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Now that the install is complete for the wide body, it's time to make the rest of the car match. Part of that was adding the MMD Rear Louvers, the next part is adding a more aggressive lip to the front.

Thanks to my newest sponsor, iKon Motorsports I will be rocking the following lip on my car.

2015-2016 Mustang V6 V8 Type S Front Lip (polyurethane)

Fitment: 2015-2016 Ford Mustang (Will not fit track pack models; FACTORY LIP REQUIRED FOR INSTALL)

BLF-FM15SS-PU_zpsmqqjjuju.jpg

BLF-FM15SS-PU_2_zpscsxhjfdw.jpg

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Big things happening! Latest video has gotten some attention from some pretty amazing companies and has earned me another sponsor, maybe two!

Want to say welcome to the build R1 Concepts! Thanks for the amazing Drilled and Slotted Rotor upgrade! Hope to do some more business with you in the future and get these calipers upgraded.

Also want to welcome ikonMotorsports to the build and say thanks for the S Type lip! I haven't installed it yet but the packaging, and build quality look top notch. Can't wait to install it soon!

More pics to come guys!

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Coming Soon!

Been in talks with the guys at ARK, and it looks like in a couple weeks I'll be rocking their amazing sounding/looking GRiP Catback Exhaust System!

The GRiP catback exhaust system is great for those looking for an aggressive and deep tone, with minimal drone.

Features:
-Full 304 stainless steel construction
-Full 3.0" piping
-Incorporates an x-pipe for optimized performance
-Specially designed mufflers for an aggressive and deep tone
-Signature Helmholtz chamber design to minimize drone

[ame]

Can't wait to hear how the system sounds with my longtube catless headers and x-pipe! Stay tuned for photos and videos!

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
So yesterday I attempted to install the new ikon Motorsports lip on my car and was unsuccessful. The lip itself was in no way the issue though, it was my car and the wide fenders.

The fenders extend so low in the front that I had to shave off some of the lip, after doing this I found that the lip still didn't fit because it required trimming off some of the rear portion that would stabilize the lip after install.

Overall the lip quality is very high though, shipping was fast, and customer service was amazing! I hope to do more business in the future with iKon, but for now all I can do is say how great they have been so far.

Sponsored

FlyinHawaiian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Ruby Red
Throwing out a suggestion for you: Cutworm specialties sells spiked lugs that look really aggressive. And they're not the mass produced super long ones for trucks, they're custom made shorter spikes that fit our wheels pretty well. creamstang and 5liter_shark (on instagram) have them on theirs. it would go well with the mad max theme :)

OP
OP
Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
Throwing out a suggestion for you: Cutworm specialties sells spiked lugs that look really aggressive. And they're not the mass produced super long ones for trucks, they're custom made shorter spikes that fit our wheels pretty well. creamstang and 5liter_shark (on instagram) have them on theirs. it would go well with the mad max theme :)
Thanks! I have been looking for the ones cream stang uses!
Sponsored