• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Proflex Commander Pro w/ New Harness gt350

Ottomatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
Placed on my car for less than 300miles for 2 weeks. Has a module that can change amount of fuel delivery based on real time e85 % using the advanced fuel dynamics app. This has the new revised harness. Therefore, this system does not need a tune. I have decided to switch to a dedicated e85 tune instead. Asking for 450 shipped or OBO
20200517_140738.jpg
20200517_140504.jpg
20200517_140258.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sabastian458

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
W
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT35O, 2002 Z06, 1996 Ram 3500 12 valve
Still available?

** my bad, I didn’t see this was from 5-17-20, I saw it is 5-17-21 last night/this morning. sorry for bumping an old thread.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ottomatic

Ottomatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
Still available?

** my bad, I didn’t see this was from 5-17-20, I saw it is 5-17-21 last night/this morning. sorry for bumping an old thread.
Yes sir this is still available

myfast70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
How well did it work, what made you change to a real E85 tune and what were the results/ gains? I've been debating about picking one of these up vs a dedicated E85 tune. Wish there was a way to hack into the ecu to add a flex fuel sensor like a lot of LS stuff

Sponsored

OP
OP
Ottomatic

Ottomatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
How well did it work, what made you change to a real E85 tune and what were the results/ gains? I've been debating about picking one of these up vs a dedicated E85 tune. Wish there was a way to hack into the ecu to add a flex fuel sensor like a lot of LS stuff
It did work as expected. I was never able to dyno my car but it was nice to be able to get a real time reading on my ethanol %. I did feel some gains thru butt dyno, but since i have easy access to e85 here, i knew id get more gains thru dedicated e85r tune. If you want a sleeper look and easily reversible mod, then this is it

OP
OP
Ottomatic

Ottomatic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
Price dropped

OP