Sponsored

markmurfie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
Stage 2, ha this is more like stage 20!.... Any way good job on the elite qualifying.
Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Well done Toy Cobra, not bad at all considering it’s not “the lightest, most efficient, pound for pound the best centri kit on the market”

mtr5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang GT Shadow Black 401a A10 3.15 gear
you still using PBD for tuning

FiveOh500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
To me such street car is the perfect combo, although I'd get rid of things I don't need for the sakes of weight savings

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Killer shot from Richard Burns photography this weekend.

F8B6E4CD-9105-42D9-A950-609E8337A988.jpeg
RUTHLESS!!!!!!

Way to go Nick! It's great to see what the combo is really capable of. It takes the rights parts, setup and determination from you and your team to make a top level performance happen!

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Well done Toy Cobra, not bad at all considering it’s not “the lightest, most efficient, pound for pound the best centri kit on the market”

say what?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Its freaking rad rad rad at what this car is doing with virtually an out of the box kit. (and supporting mods)

NO1CARES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTPP 5.2 TH400
I am struggling to get it to hook around the 1000 HP range. Running a 2 step/transbrake taking off at around 3100 RPMS @ 3.5 PSI of boost. Shifts into second and either breaks completely loose once the boost kicks in fully or get some wheel hop and have to let out.
You need to put more effort into the rear suspension. if you're still getting wheel hop, there's your sign why its not hooking. Focus on that before worrying about settings. good luck.

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
You need to put more effort into the rear suspension. if you're still getting wheel hop, there's your sign why its not hooking. Focus on that before worrying about settings. good luck.
All of the equipment is there. Viking Crusader shocks/BMR drag springs and chassis lockout/MT Street Rs etc.

Just need to get the suspension dialed in.

Sponsored

NO1CARES

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTPP 5.2 TH400
All of the equipment is there. Viking Crusader shocks/BMR drag springs and chassis lockout/MT Street Rs etc.

Just need to get the suspension dialed in.
if you’re having wheel hop, you still have much more to upgrade including bushing, arms, and links. The deflection in the front control arm stock bushing is enough to have hop/traction issues.

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
if you’re having wheel hop, you still have much more to upgrade including bushing, arms, and links. The deflection in the front control arm stock bushing is enough to have hop/traction issues.
I think I will buy the Steeda Stop the Hop Ultimate kit. Seems to have everything I need to button this thing up. Also it's surprisingly affordable, but most things on this platform are.

OP
OP

Toy Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I think I will buy the Steeda Stop the Hop Ultimate kit. Seems to have everything I need to button this thing up. Also it's surprisingly affordable, but most things on this platform are.
Steeda is what I always recommend!

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
Steeda is what I always recommend!
Yea they seem to be very popular and have quality products so I am going to give it a try.

Need to figure out if I need to rebuild my engine or not first though haha. Made a pass the other night and got to pit lane and it just cut off. Acted like the battery was dead. Would start with a jump but had a ticking in the top front driver side so we shut it off. Waiting on tear down.
Sponsored