gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Unbelievable accomplishment OP. Really, really, really impressive considering full street car!

That mph is just nuts. Being close to 150 myself, 180+ is madness and I cannot imagine what that feels like because ~150 already scares the shit out of me.

Well done and congrats!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
Is a vortech v3-jt similar to the pro charger your using?

Sponsored

Marketplaza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT shadow black and 18 dodge caravan
It looks like that is probably the closest head unit. They are both rated at roughly 1600 com.
So if I had the same mods he does I can get around the same hp? All I got is the vortech v3-jt 4.09 gears and jlt cai. I also replaced my opg/sprocket so I have none of those issues. I’m still up in the air if I should get the fore system. Once I do I have to replace everything to be able to handle that kinda power.

OP
OP

Toy Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
So if I had the same mods he does I can get around the same hp? All I got is the vortech v3-jt 4.09 gears and jlt cai. I also replaced my opg/sprocket so I have none of those issues. I’m still up in the air if I should get the fore system. Once I do I have to replace everything to be able to handle that kinda power.
A quality fuel system is mandatory. It takes a lot to make this kind of power and for it to live. My car has a fully built engine, race prepped transmission, and all of the required components to go along with it.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
Impressive times there Toy Cobra. Congrats. Mike Reich going 7.01 seconds at 200 mph. A street Mustang almost into the sixes ! I just have to get to the strip and see the Mustangs run.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Impressive times there Toy Cobra. Congrats. Mike Reich going 7.01 seconds at 200 mph. A street Mustang almost into the sixes ! I just have to get to the strip and see the Mustangs run.
Pretty sure he's already been in the 6s.