schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
DougS550,

As soon as it get the datalogging complete, I'll let you know.

Check06,

One of the main reasons I got the Stage II was for the GT350 style steel inlet pipe that relocates the MAF sensor in front of the honeycomb in the pipe to straighten the air for for a solid MAF signal.
Sponsored

OP
OP
schmeky

schmeky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Have spent enough time and done the remote tuning to give a final update. My 2018 is an A10 with the Torsen 355 gears. Have the Thermal R&D axle back, stock cats, 93 octane, ID1050X injectors and stock fuel pump. Stage II with a P1X, and I run about 8 ounces of Boostane Professional per tank full.

Holy smokes . . . it's simply awesome. Power on the street is astonishing.

I am guessing I'm at about 625 whp.

Remote tuned by Wengerd and the car drives better than stock, which has surprised me. Throttle response is razor sharp and crisp at any rpm. Trans shifting is superb. The A10 can have you in boost at any rpm in about a second.

Had to go to a 19" x 11" width rear wheel with 305/35/19 Nitto 555R2's to get any traction. The 255/40/19 Indy 500's were severely overwhelmed by the new found power and would spin at 50 mph on good pavement.

IAT's are like stock, cool and just a few degrees above ambient when cruising, even at long periods idling in stop and go the inlet temps are very low.

Mine starts pulling hard around 3,500 to 4,000. I have found the benefit of FI is it does not take near as much throttle (compared to stock) to get make outstanding power.

Best of all, I don't see much of anything that I feel would be much of a challenge, i.e. ZL1's, and Hellcat's all seem like they may be easy pickin's.

Reliability in the past 1,000 miles has been perfect, no issues at all.

Very happy, would do it all over again and I have no regrets. Once you go FI, you can't go back. The Gen3 Coyote and the Procharger stage II are a great combo.

Keo_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 GT Premium Ignot Silver
Hell yeah man. Glad everything’s working out great for you. Enjoy it!

Have spent enough time and done the remote tuning to give a final update. My 2018 is an A10 with the Torsen 355 gears. Have the Thermal R&D axle back, stock cats, 93 octane, ID1050X injectors and stock fuel pump. Stage II with a P1X, and I run about 8 ounces of Boostane Professional per tank full.

Remote tuned by Wengerd and the car drives better than stock, which has surprised me. Throttle response is razor sharp and crisp at any rpm. Trans shifting is superb. The A10 can have you in boost at any rpm in about a second.

Had to go to a 19" x 11" width rear wheel with 305/35/19 Nitto 555R2's to get any traction. The 255/40/19 Indy 500's were severely overwhelmed by the new found power and would spin at 50 mph on good pavement.

IAT's are like stock, cool and just a few degrees above ambient when cruising, even at long periods idling in stop and go the inlet temps are very low.

Mine starts pulling hard around 3,500 to 4,000. I have found the benefit of FI is it does not take near as much throttle (compared to stock) to get make outstanding power.

Best of all, I don't see much of anything that I feel would be much of a challenge, i.e. ZL1's, and Hellcat's all seem like they may be easy pickin's.

Very happy, would do it all over again and I have no regrets. Once you go FI, you can't go back. The Gen3 Coyote and the Procharger stage II are a great combo.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2

Your set up sounds great. I am glad to see people running these systems without any issues. This really is great feedback. Thank you

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)

The Gen3 Coyote and the Procharger stage II are a great combo.
I just have a Gen2 with a 6R80 these days and a P1SC1 system. And I 100% agree that trolling ZL1 owners is about the most fun I can have while driving on a Sat or Sun afternoon. They REALLY hate seeing Mustang taillights lol. (even more so when mine looks like a V6)
Sponsored