Procharger Stage 2 kit: Review

Sal GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Procharged GT
It has been 2 weeks since I installed this Stage 2 kit and the only regrets I have are:
1. I wish I had installed this sooner.
2. I wish someone could make sticky as hell tires (i.e. no spin) that performed just as well in the rain.

I am really enjoying my Procharger. I love the sound (helical gears), the “in your face” massive intercooler and most especially the performance.

It was an easy to moderate install and I began the installation of mine at 7pm at night and finished at 3am the next morning (8 hours). The Install manual was very detailed with color pictures. Shipping and packaging was top notch and everything was accounted for per the pick list along with a sweet ass banner!

Drivability is amazing and JUST LIKE STOCK. I even found out the hard way you can drive withOUT the dedicated drive belt and my car drove just as good with no issues. (My belt was not tight enough :doh: )

I am still using the tune supplied from Procharger and it is working great for my needs. I plan on getting a customer tune soon and then I am sure the car will perform even better. I know the Procharger tune is “safe” and that’s fine for now but like I said, I will get a dyno tune to unlock even more power.

As for the small radiator hose and inlet tube issue, I went ahead and trimmed my radiator hose about ½ inch and now the tubes BARELY touch each other if they even touch. I feel confident this will work and I will check it every few days when I open the hood so I can smile J.

All in all, I would highly recommend Procharger for the ease of install, the looks, the performance, and of course the AMAZING customer service.

Happy Boosting Everyone!

:ford:
Sponsored

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Holy smokes,

Thanks for the review. :) Glad to see you are enjoying the system!
Now send us some photos so that we can share them on FB and Instagram :)
You can send them to [email protected]

Happy Boostin,
Erik@ProCharger

OP
OP
Sal GT

Sal GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Procharged GT

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Sounds like a good kit. I like the look of the ProCharger.

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Sounds like a good kit. I like the look of the ProCharger.
If you have instagram, just search "#procharger" and a boat load of S550's come up with these systems, different colors, options, bumpers, etc.

Pretty cool. These cars really opened the doors for peoples creativity.

Sponsored

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trackstangs.com
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I just got a tour of the facilities here in KC and these parts are top notch! I mean, frickin incredible science and engineering goes into these! Lol, that's all I got to say, I was kind of blown away by the process. :thumbsup:

smokinzx14r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT A6 3.55 Gears ..
Very nice , glad you are happy .. I'm loving my Procharger HO kit also .. The Procharger itself is a rock solid unit .. I have upgraded mine a bit over stock and makes right at 640 HP now on 93 octane .. I'm very pleased .. What is really nice is after I make a pass at the track people come up to me and say " damn dude what you do to that car to make it so fast " :) I tell them not much , I just have a little procharger ... :)
Sponsored