• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Arizona Procharger pulley / Blow off Valve

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I have a 4.38 pulley no bends and is solid, used for about 300 miles before went smaller $65.00 shipped.
Blow off Valve Procharger dont have to sell but its a hassle for me to change it out due to having to get it welded etc. $250.00 shipped
Sponsored

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
I have a 4.38 pulley no bends and is solid, used for about 300 miles before went smaller $65.00 shipped.
Blow off Valve Procharger dont have to sell but its a hassle for me to change it out due to having to get it welded etc. $250.00 shipped
forgot to add pictures here are items.

pic1 .jpeg

pic 2.jpeg

pic 3 .jpeg

pic 4.jpeg

Gregory347

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1, 1987 Buick Grand National, 1985 Mustang
Is a flange available for the blow off valve?

OP
OP
BBW P1X

BBW P1X

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
pulley is sold/ BOV still available

Popo5ohh

Threads
Reaction score