• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Procharger P1X HO with tuner kit $5000 shipped!

elking129

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost PP
selling my HO Kit with the diablo tuner.

my kit includes big red race valve, P1X head Unit, stage two intercooler, UPR catch can, thr kit only has 2500 miles and still has the 3 bottles of oil, do the oil change once you get the kit, only thing you need its a tune. im open to offers too. car made 607 whp on 93 completly stock just with the procharger not bap. (sorry i took the pic two days ago lol) car is in the shop taking it off, if you want to see the car go to [MENTION=6706]Red[/MENTION]mamba_5.0 also local in brooklyn NY

i just added pics of it off the car, sorry i didnt have a pen to put my name on it.
IMG_1572.jpeg
image_67207425.JPG
image_167837953.JPG
image_167826177.JPG
image_67206145.JPG
image_67182593.JPG
image_16833793.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Felixthecat

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Felix
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT,300A, MT, PP
Why are you selling if you don't mind me asking?

Sponsored

Sponsored