OP
OP
brettzo007

brettzo007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Boosted 5.0
That's got to be a relief. Think it's worth the cost now? ie. is THAT much more powerful than before?

Btw, are you local to the Toronto GTA area?
Yes, I knew it wasn't performing properly just from "feel of the seat." It now pulls like a beast and yes worth it, especially as I track quite a bit and need to keep up with the big boys. I'm in the Edmonton area.
Sponsored

Sawyerjames

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt A10
Vehicle Showcase
I do! Here's two of them. Both WOT from 3,000 to 7,500 and then idle for around 45 sec. Both were on the same final tune revision and running 94 octane fuel. The only difference being running in Sport vs. Normal mode on the second log (wot5).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f50a7ko6246zj91/datalog1 wot 4.csv?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z13akr36w19530u/datalog1 wot 5.csv?dl=0

After sending a final log the tech replied with "we have a bad gas/octane issue and the car is pulling some timing" and then suggested I run an octane booster when racing to see full timing advance...Fishy. The car struggles big time in the low band, and inconsistent in the higher rpms in different gears. First feels like 0 torque, second a bit better, third useless until 6000rpmish and still not impressive. My bolt on NA + tune setup felt more responsive/thrilling than this tune.

To rule everything out, I then added a high quality octane booster and have not seen any noticeable improvement. I will be logging with the booster as well today for record.

Hoping someone that's good with logs can help in telling them what they need to do to clean this tune up. For $650 US, I was hoping they would be able to do that. Will be touching base with them again on Monday.
I'm glad I stumbled across your thread. I am dealing with the exact same issue. Apparently no 93 in Charlotte, NC or surrounding areas is good enough for a base Procharger kit along with the gen 3 Coyote's high compression. I get odd exhaust sounds, and it feels like the car is driving into a headwind, unless I am really getting on it... 3/4 - WOT is the only thing that even feels somewhat alive. Regular driving leaving redlights feels like I am going up hill, if that makes sense. I am reaching out for help now, and hopefully figuring out a better solution.