Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
  • Banned
Anyone else using the Mishimoto Radiator along with the MAK 4in inlet?

Tried installing the MAK Inlet over the weekend and quickly found out the MAK inlet wouldn't be able to fit as is with the Radiator due to the radiator hose interfering with the MAKs piping.

Has anyone else had this problem or might know of a better solution? I could just get rid of the supplied MAK inlet rubber and try a 4in elbow but I know the elbow with still have fitment issues and will have a slight indentation from the radiator. Also, I'm not sure how the clearance will be further down mainly the air filter due to longer piping.
Sponsored

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
The MAK inlet BARELY fits with no other modifications. When I added the Big Red Race Valve I had to modify the inlet elbow. BFH

OP
OP

watisthis

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Pro-charged
  • Banned
The MAK inlet BARELY fits with no other modifications. When I added the Big Red Race Valve I had to modify the inlet elbow. BFH
Luckily I have my BOV welded to the IC just cause I knew fitment could be a problem later on. Did you use the supplied MAK rubber hose or did you buy an elbow similar to pro chargers elbow just with a larger diameter to move it around? I'm worried if I do that I'm still not sure about space further down stream like the end of the air filter or if the rubber hose being pressed in on one side from the radiator causing problems with flow or getting worse collapsing.

whatsup62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP (Gone but not forgotten).
I used the coupler provided....about 6 inches down from the curve is where all my fitment issues happened.
Sponsored