Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

CorralesR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R HR067
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwvxeaAZ/2019-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r
Prices might be falling. Did you guys see how cheap this one sold for? That's the cheapest R model I've seen in quite a while. I've noticed that stuff on that website seems to sell for fairly low prices. I wonder if they set reserve low and it's up to the seller to accept it?
Sponsored

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/rwvxeaAZ/2019-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r
Prices might be falling. Did you guys see how cheap this one sold for? That's the cheapest R model I've seen in quite a while. I've noticed that stuff on that website seems to sell for fairly low prices. I wonder if they set reserve low and it's up to the seller to accept it?
That car was in Hawaii. Im guessing the cost to get it to many states would be pretty high. That would limit the market. If the auction is like BAT they will refuse a reserve price if they think it is too high.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
That's a steal if it stays on the island but probably still not a bad deal if you get it shipped to Conus. I'm currently trying to explain to a private seller whose car I am interested in that $72k for a 2020 regular GT350 with 3k miles is unrealistic.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Heā€™s in line. Assuming itā€™s a loaded car. Sold my 20 with 2700 for about the same not to long ago. If he doesnā€˜t sell it now he will as soon as spring gets here.

That's a steal if it stays on the island but probably still not a bad deal if you get it shipped to Conus. I'm currently trying to explain to a private seller whose car I am interested in that $72k for a 2020 regular GT350 with 3k miles is unrealistic.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
If it wanā€™t bought by a local Iā€™m bettā€™n it was a dealer that had no problem dealing with shipping and the time delays for resale. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see it pop back up for sale in the future. Hawaii for sure affected that a lot. That would of been a good flip if you wanted to make a few bucks.

being in Hawaii probably didnā€™t help! Still a good price though

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
No need to be snippy. That sale on BAT was hurt by the changes the owner made to the car. It was also missing the factory wheels and selling in January always has a depressed price. It is what it is. Thatā€™s a nice car, mine was rapid red. Beautiful color. Itā€™s missing the painted roof, handling pack, and recaroā€™s compared to my old one. Thatā€™s a good price for that car though. Little over 68 with there bs feeā€™s. If that car was out west it would have already been sold.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
No need to be snippy. That sale on BAT was hurt by the changes the owner made to the car. It was also missing the factory wheels and selling in January always has a depressed price. It is what it is. Thatā€™s a nice car, mine was rapid red. Beautiful color. Itā€™s missing the painted roof, handling pack, and recaroā€™s compared to my old one. Thatā€™s a good price for that car though. Little over 68 with there bs feeā€™s. If that car was out west it would have already been sold.
No intent to be snippy. I really meant it when I said "good for you". Who doesn't like money? And I'm not counting other people's. Had you been able to sell it for 100k, I would be happy for you.

Agree that prices out west are higher. Yeah the BAT one had different wheels but would have been an easy swap back to original ones and probably would have come out on top. Thought the other mod was just the different shift knob, which could also be easily reversed to the original. Maybe I missed some of the other mods.

Lots of different factors going into all of this. Time of the year, demand, location, economy etc. etc. I also see quite a few that dealers seem to have purchased in the fall of '22, probably for top dollar, so they have been sitting through the winter. Spring/summer usually gets these sold, too. However, nobody can predict precisely where these will go in value. The world has been on a rollercoaster ride the past 3 years with no end in sight.

One of the few consistencies with modern era Shelbys has been that they hold their value better than the other "specialty" Mustangs, i.e. Boss 302, Bullitt, Mach 1. I wish I could have them all :)

Sponsored

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I'm pretty much waiting for Spring to sell mine. I think it's time to move on. It's been a great 6 years though!

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Highlander DD, 2019 GT350
I havent been looking too much at pricing since buying...thats a crazy deal on that R in Hawaii. I would almost not want to trust it. Who sells a car with 3k miles for a 15k loss?

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
69 428 CJ Mach 1 , 2020 gt350
Nice, congrats! Washington State, so definitely higher pricing than in my area. Got any plans for a car to replace it?
Na just going to stick with some of the older projects I already have.
Rather have money on the bank right now when things go south.