Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
Apples and oranges. The VB no stripe 19R you speak of was beat to piss. Had rocks behind the wheel well. Had dirt and debris in the drainage groove under the trunk. The trunk had been taken off and on multiple times judging from the worn down nuts with barely any paint left. The vinyl wrap on the roof looked like the surface of the moon and looked dark grey from UV exposure. If you cant even clean the car thats on your showroom floor that you want 84k for that tells me everything i need to know about NOT buying a car from you.

But yeah compare it to an R sold by a high end AZ dealer that went for 87k. Same dealer has low mileage offerings for 105k.

You seem to think im void of reality. You are mistaken. I was PMing another member here and told them that R on BAT would go for 87k. I have some idea of the value of things. I mean that is my occupation.

You are also mistaken that I was just a spectator wasting peoples time because I didnt buy a car in 2 weeks and that id be back in the summer complaining of price increases.

I dont know what I ever did to upset you. Because we disagreed on value? God forbid I have a difference of opinion. Im all for having these cars become affordable for people. Its a spectacular automobile. I didnt buy one for it to sit in a garage to treat as an investment. I bought to enjoy. I bought with full understanding that I will lose money. You seem to want to protect these prices staying high for personal gain. Anyone who says the contrary is ridiculed.

How much do I owe you for rent in your head?
That car on BAT was owned by me until September. Second it did not meet reserve at $87, third the high bid was actually only $84k because the final bidder works for the dealership that listed it on BAT. It was a shill bid.
Sponsored

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Highlander DD, 2019 GT350
So you admit to wanting to beat up the prices for your personal gain but trash actual owners with vested interest for calling you out? What did you think would happen? Hypocrisy at its finest. Why don’t you write some more about how smart you are? Cool story bro.
1675500743550.gif
I trashed you? You are the one that came at me with all of this negativity. I offered a price within 3% of their asking price and thats beating them up? They can say no.

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
That car on BAT was owned by me until September. Second it did not meet reserve at $87, third the high bid was actually only $84k because the final bidder works for the dealership that listed it on BAT. It was a shill bid.
Beautiful car. You are very lucky to have owned that.

Why would the owner put a shill bid in? Were they hoping others would bid over it? Sounds shady.

Lol im an idiot I didnt even see that it didnt meet reserve. I see people asking mid to high 80s for low mileag like sub 4k being offered by individuals for that. Ultra low mileagle ones for 100k+

What makes this one presumably mid 90s? Is this just the price you pay for dealer markups?

I guess I wasnt as smart as I thought I was @stanglife

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I trashed you? You are the one that came at me with all of this negativity. I offered a price within 3% of their asking price and thats beating them up? They can say no.
Trashed the prices / nevermind this is senseless. At least you found a car in your price range. Daily driver miles, some track time, 8,000 miles of no information from the first owner…tends to get you a good price I hope. What could go wrong?

back on my ignore list.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
that’s interesting info- dealers….

Sponsored

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Trashed the prices / nevermind this is senseless. At least you found a car in your price range. Daily driver miles, some track time, 8,000 miles of no information from the first owner…tends to get you a good price I hope. What could go wrong?

back on my ignore list.
Congrats on proving to just be a miserable dick. There now I am trashing you. Its always the ones preeching about "negative people" that are the most negative themselves.

"You are just wasting peoples time." "You wont ever buy a car."

Gets a car and then you make back handed compliments about the quality of the car. When buying a used car all you can go on is word and receipts. Sometimes you cant even talk to the previous owner (ie dealer cars). The guys word i believed. The receipts I saw and have. Can you ever be 100%? No. A person could have beat the piss out of a car and then cleaned it up real nice. And without taking the engine apart its hard to tell.

But thanks for trying to make me feel bad about my purchase after trying to make me feel bad about not purchasing.

Class act here ladies and gentlemen. If only our kids can aspire to be you the world will be filled with the ignorant people your signature is indicative of hating. The type of people your post history is always bashing...the "negative" ones.

Honestly I was hoping that once you saw I was serious you would have some level of respect for me. But then I see you are just shit talking me and my purchase. Because I didnt buy a 90k car its going to fall apart.

Respond back with more vitriol. Just think back over the reasons I upset you. A new guy to the forum asking for advice, saying thanks and showing respect. Trying to navigate the world of used car sales, coming from the world of buying from dealers where they expect you to negotiate so they start higher. This. This is what upset you. I realize you have been doing this a lot longer and truthfully lots here have. Thats why I was looking for advice. If all your had was negative comments maybe take your words of wisdom and stop making the internet a place of ignorance and negativity.

Nfs1000f

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neal
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 & 2019 Ford Fusion SEL Hybrid
Sigh

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Congrats on proving to just be a miserable dick. There now I am trashing you. Its always the ones preeching about "negative people" that are the most negative themselves.

"You are just wasting peoples time." "You wont ever buy a car."

Gets a car and then you make back handed compliments about the quality of the car. When buying a used car all you can go on is word and receipts. Sometimes you cant even talk to the previous owner (ie dealer cars). The guys word i believed. The receipts I saw and have. Can you ever be 100%? No. A person could have beat the piss out of a car and then cleaned it up real nice. And without taking the engine apart its hard to tell.

But thanks for trying to make me feel bad about my purchase after trying to make me feel bad about not purchasing.

Class act here ladies and gentlemen. If only our kids can aspire to be you the world will be filled with the ignorant people your signature is indicative of hating. The type of people your post history is always bashing...the "negative" ones.

Honestly I was hoping that once you saw I was serious you would have some level of respect for me. But then I see you are just shit talking me and my purchase. Because I didnt buy a 90k car its going to fall apart.

Respond back with more vitriol. Just think back over the reasons I upset you. A new guy to the forum asking for advice, saying thanks and showing respect. Trying to navigate the world of used car sales, coming from the world of buying from dealers where they expect you to negotiate so they start higher. This. This is what upset you. I realize you have been doing this a lot longer and truthfully lots here have. Thats why I was looking for advice. If all your had was negative comments maybe take your words of wisdom and stop making the internet a place of ignorance and negativity.
Oh no you dont....... I hold the title of the forums most misunderstood aficionado and expert(with similar labels). How dare you, lol.

By the way, Jeff is a good friend and he knows more about this car than you will ever forget.

I swear, you douchbags and your agendas.....

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Tom, I'm forever ignoring the guy. He deleted his old thread so you can't really go back and witness the lunacy...now he pretends everyone is out to get him. Truth hurts, I guess? I do have a prediction for his next sillyness.

Anyway, back to OT stuff. No Rs and 1 350HEP on BaT - pretty slow right now. Not sure if I expected more to be selling because people weren't driving them or what. People know the prices are low during the snow season so wondering if we will see a uptick in volume and a change in average pricing in a couple months.

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Oh no you dont....... I hold the title of the forums most misunderstood aficionado and expert(with similar labels). How dare you, lol.

By the way, Jeff is a good friend and he knows more about this car than you will ever forget.

I swear, you douchbags and your agendas.....
I hear he is a nice guy by a few people on here and I never questioned his knowledge. Not sure what nerve I struck with the dude but oh well. I learned long ago that not everyone is going to like you in life.

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
I hear he is a nice guy by a few people on here and I never questioned his knowledge. Not sure what nerve I struck with the dude but oh well. I learned long ago that not everyone is going to like you in life.
Don't worry about it. Sadly the Car hobby, "some" Treat new owners of a model like the rich treat those they see as "new money" . In their eyes you'll never be worthy , no matter if you care for this car as well as anyone else, and either keep it or move up to a higher spec one later down the line.
Enjoy your car, have fun. And let the "holier than tho" think they are better than everyone else. Reality is often disappointing .

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Don't worry about it. Sadly the Car hobby, "some" Treat new owners of a model like the rich treat those they see as "new money" . In their eyes you'll never be worthy , no matter if you care for this car as well as anyone else, and either keep it or move up to a higher spec one later down the line.
Enjoy your car, have fun. And let the "holier than tho" think they are better than everyone else. Reality is often disappointing .
You and the guy are definitely reading into this way too much..to the point where you’ve made up stories about it. Happy to help anyone and I do, a lot..until I get the feeling someone is wasting time..honestly that other thread…AND the should I buy a tracked car there as were exhausting. I’m getting a real victim vibe from the guy. Again - the original thread was acluster. About how he wanted an R but only didn’t buy one because he wasn’t able to travel to see the car…then bought a car without seeing it. Seemed like a real drag out waste of time and I called it as such. No apologies here - don’t act like a victim. At least he’s polite..until he doesn’t want to be…which I respect…too bad it’s not reciprocated. FAFO.

Last edited:

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
You and the guy are definitely reading into this way too much..to the point where you’ve made up stories about it. Happy to help anyone and I do, a lot..until I get the feeling someone is wasting time..honestly that other thread…AND the should I buy a tracked car there as were exhausting. I’m getting a real victim vibe from the guy. Again - the original thread was acluster. About how he wanted an R but only didn’t buy one because he wasn’t able to travel to see the car…then bought a car without seeing it. Seemed like a real drag out waste of time and I called it as such. No apologies here - don’t act like a victim. At least he’s polite..until he doesn’t want to be…which I respect…too bad it’s not reciprocated. FAFO.
You are right it was dragged out. Thats why I had the admins delete it. Not because I wanted to hide anything as you say. I fully admit my car search was chaotic. Sorry you feel I wasted your time. I appreciated all the input from you and everyone else and learned in the process.

Just was a bit bummed to find you bashing me elsewhere as up until that point I didnt say anything negative towards you. And then bashing my purchase. Thats a dick move seeing as you were so critical of my indecision.

Im not looking for an apology. I just wish you would let it die. We all say stupid shit and act like we know more than we do sometimes. No one was born knowing it all and no one dies knowing it all.

I have said more than enough about this. Peace

CorralesR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R HR067
From the bid history of the winning bidder, looks like he's at Diamond Motorworks. Not sure if thats a shill or not. Could be because he also threw a bid on an Aston from the same seller.

dom418

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(2) 20 HEP-R, 20 Velocity Blue 350R, 20 Lime 350R
From the bid history of the winning bidder, looks like he's at Diamond Motorworks. Not sure if thats a shill or not. Could be because he also threw a bid on an Aston from the same seller.
he’s a buyer for Forman, the seller as well as Diamond .
Sponsored