Sponsored

Prices are on the rise......

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R in Iconic Silver
Interesting to note that there has not been a 2015 GT350R in auction since June of 2021. It went for $147,000. We're approaching 2 years since one has crossed the block. Pretty shocking to me that none of the 37 owners put theirs out there when the market was red hot last spring/summer.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Interesting to note that there has not been a 2015 GT350R in auction since June of 2021. It went for $147,000. We're approaching 2 years since one has crossed the block. Pretty shocking to me that none of the 37 owners put theirs out there when the market was red hot last spring/summer.
because, IMHO, the people who hold those cars deem them as priceless.

And they are damn close to it. Very very very rare.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
because, IMHO, the people who hold those cars deem them as priceless.

And they are damn close to it. Very very very rare.
Leno is one of them and he’s on record saying he’ll never sell his

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I wouldn't. In the case of the GT350R..... I mean is there an equivalent of such a rare vehicle?

We all dabble in the rarest of the latest mustangs, but that run was never intended for anyone else except the who is who.

rush0024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R in Iconic Silver
To be fair though Leno doesn't sell any of his cars. He keeps them all and drives them all.

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I wouldn't. In the case of the GT350R..... I mean is there an equivalent of such a rare vehicle?

We all dabble in the rarest of the latest mustangs, but that run was never intended for anyone else except the who is who.
I think you’d be hard pressed to find one with lower production numbers. If it had a prancing horse on it instead of a cobra, the valuation would probably be through the roof.

Those that are in the know, know how rare the 15 R’s are, but I think (just my opinion) that most people lump the ‘15’s in with the overall production run and “limit” their rarity that way (right or wrong).

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
To be fair though Leno doesn't sell any of his cars. He keeps them all and drives them all.
Very true. I’d be the same way if I had his collection.

CorralesR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R HR067
And I believe that car was owned by Jon Gruden, former Raiders coach.

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
And I believe that car was owned by Jon Gruden, former Raiders coach.
It was Jon Grudens he bought it from Brandon Ford here near Tampa. There are some videos of it being delivered on the forum somewhere along with another one on the same day.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
It was Jon Grudens he bought it from Brandon Ford here near Tampa. There are some videos of it being delivered on the forum somewhere along with another one on the same day.
Wasn't that a 500CFTP?

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I had the option to get on that list and decided against it. But had I there would be no way you'd pry it out of my hands. Knowing several of the owners, most feel the same

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase
Grudens car was one of the 37 gt350r’s, 2 were delivered to Brandon Ford. He never learned to drive a manual. The second R was for Wayne the owner of Brandon Ford at the time.

Rb1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Highlander DD, 2019 GT350
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2020-ford-mustang-shelby-gt350r-36/

Wheres that guy who was looking for a blue no stripe low mile 19-20 R in the 70s? I heard no one likes 350s anymore so this should sell cheap :rolleyes:
Apples and oranges. The VB no stripe 19R you speak of was beat to piss. Had rocks behind the wheel well. Had dirt and debris in the drainage groove under the trunk. The trunk had been taken off and on multiple times judging from the worn down nuts with barely any paint left. The vinyl wrap on the roof looked like the surface of the moon and looked dark grey from UV exposure. If you cant even clean the car thats on your showroom floor that you want 84k for that tells me everything i need to know about NOT buying a car from you.

But yeah compare it to an R sold by a high end AZ dealer that went for 87k. Same dealer has low mileage offerings for 105k.

You seem to think im void of reality. You are mistaken. I was PMing another member here and told them that R on BAT would go for 87k. I have some idea of the value of things. I mean that is my occupation.

You are also mistaken that I was just a spectator wasting peoples time because I didnt buy a car in 2 weeks and that id be back in the summer complaining of price increases.

I dont know what I ever did to upset you. Because we disagreed on value? God forbid I have a difference of opinion. Im all for having these cars become affordable for people. Its a spectacular automobile. I didnt buy one for it to sit in a garage to treat as an investment. I bought to enjoy. I bought with full understanding that I will lose money. You seem to want to protect these prices staying high for personal gain. Anyone who says the contrary is ridiculed.

How much do I owe you for rent in your head?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Apples and oranges. The VB no stripe 19R you speak of was beat to piss. Had rocks behind the wheel well. Had dirt and debris in the drainage groove under the trunk. The trunk had been taken off and on multiple times judging from the worn down nuts with barely any paint left. The vinyl wrap on the roof looked like the surface of the moon and looked dark grey from UV exposure. If you cant even clean the car thats on your showroom floor that you want 84k for that tells me everything i need to know about NOT buying a car from you.

But yeah compare it to an R sold by a high end AZ dealer that went for 87k. Same dealer has low mileage offerings for 105k.

You seem to think im void of reality. You are mistaken. I was PMing another member here and told them that R on BAT would go for 87k. I have some idea of the value of things. I mean that is my occupation.

You are also mistaken that I was just a spectator wasting peoples time because I didnt buy a car in 2 weeks and that id be back in the summer complaining of price increases.

I dont know what I ever did to upset you. Because we disagreed on value? God forbid I have a difference of opinion. Im all for having these cars become affordable for people. Its a spectacular automobile. I didnt buy one for it to sit in a garage to treat as an investment. I bought to enjoy. I bought with full understanding that I will lose money. You seem to want to protect these prices staying high for personal gain. Anyone who says the contrary is ridiculed.

How much do I owe you for rent in your head?
So you admit to wanting to beat up the prices for your personal gain but trash actual owners with vested interest for calling you out? What did you think would happen? Hypocrisy at its finest. Why don’t you write some more about how smart you are? Cool story bro.
1675500743550.gif
Sponsored