Prices are on the rise......

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
They were expensive for sure. The styling cues were nice, the biggest thing for me was the 4 to 5 lug conversion with the brake upgrade. Those cars were like something off of Fred Flinstone where the brakes were involved. The lowering springs really helped the overall stance and profile. They did drive really well.

NM - realized it was Dumreaper. I don't care what kind of car that guy drives - he brings the average IQ down for us all.

Anyway - Had quite a few fox body cars over the years. Cool to see the Saleen doing well but man, talk about not much at all done to a car to actually improve the performance. They wanted close to 911 money back then and while the good ole 5.0 was always fun and had potential, the suspension was NEVER going to be up to the task, for a street car, anyway.
Sponsored

Rev Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R, 2023 BMW X3
They were expensive but at the time he was doing certain things with Mustangs that no one was doing. Recaro seats, 3 piece stern wheels, the boost gauges were VDO on the Vortech cars. On the SN95 S-351s, you could get a full carbon fiber hood, Speedline Magnesium wheels, Alcon Brakes. They were never going to handle like a 911, but the older Saleens were beautiful and the Vortech cars were quick for what they were in the 90s.

I've mentioned this before but when I first saw an R on the street and I was driving behind it, it reminded me of seeing an S-351 when I was younger. Both cars just have such a presence.

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
I never realized I owned so much mind real estateā€¦ šŸ™ƒšŸ˜†

I got no dog in this fight but I am pretty sure the dig implies you actually have very very little mind real estate if you are actually able to bring down a group IQ.

For instance if the group IQ before you joined for 10 people was 130 on average, and by joining you were able to lower the average IQ 10 points.

That would mean your IQ was 20.

Let me show you the math, try to follow along.

10 people at 130 average IQ = total group IQ score of 1300.

You now enter and we will assume a 10 point average drop for the group would imply a sizable drop. 11 x 120 Avg IQ = 1320.
Hence the delta to the group count would be +1 YOU and +20 Individual IQ points AGAIN YOU.

Feel free to let it soak in. We can submit additional educational support if you are really struggling.

KEEP IN MIND THE ABOVE IS JUST TONGUE AND CHEEK, again no dog in the fight. Just trying to lighten up the mood.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Lmao.

I got no dog in this fight but I am pretty sure the dig implies you actually have very very little mind real estate if you are actually able to bring down a group IQ.

For instance if the group IQ before you joined for 10 people was 130 on average, and by joining you were able to lower the average IQ 10 points.

You now enter and we will assume a 10 point average drop for the group would imply a sizable drop. 11 x 120 Avg IQ = 1320.
Hence the delta to the group count would be +1 YOU and +20 Individual IQ points AGAIN YOU.

Feel free to let it soak in. We can submit additional educational support if you are really struggling.

KEEP IN MIND THE ABOVE IS JUST TONGUE AND CHEEK, again no dog in the fight. Just trying to lighten up the mood.

Sponsored

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I regret not buying a new Kona Blue GT350 back in 2020 but yolo.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302

Lolā€¦ man I got a great and hearty chuckle off this, but I think this part is just a little overthunkā€¦ ā€œ10 people at 130 average IQ = total group IQ score of 1300.ā€ Would you really need to calculate the ā€œtotal group IQ scoreā€ off the average? Lol (tongue in cheek, of course).

JeremyPro5.0

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeremy
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 & 2018 GT350R
Lolā€¦ man I got a great and hearty chuckle off this, but I think this part is just a little overthunkā€¦ ā€œ10 people at 130 average IQ = total group IQ score of 1300.ā€ Would you really need to calculate the ā€œtotal group IQ scoreā€ off the average? Lol (tongue in cheek, of course).
Just trying to spoon feed what your "benefit" to the group would be and how that value was arrived at.

Good that people are taking it for what it's worth, A JOKE.
Not really all that good either, but you guys are a forgivingly easy crowd.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

I love it when the not-so-subtle insult needs to be elucidated.

1649624468280.png

Sponsored

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just trying to spoon feed what your "benefit" to the group would be and how that value was arrived at.

Good that people are taking it for what it's worth, A JOKE.
Not really all that good either, but you guys are a forgivingly easy crowd.
Honestly, this forum is a good place to hang out and learn. Unfortunately, some have a hair across their a$$ to attempt to belittle others. I wonā€™t name any names, as their arrogance precedes theirselves, but just keep reading. When a GT350 owner bashes a fellow GT350 owner just because they have a difference in opinion about the colors and stripes of their cars, itā€™s sadā€¦

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Honestly, this forum is a good place to hang out and learn. Unfortunately, some have a hair across their a$$ to attempt to belittle others. I wonā€™t name any names, as their arrogance precedes theirselves, but just keep reading. When a GT350 owner bashes a fellow GT350 owner just because they have a difference in opinion about the colors and stripes of their cars, itā€™s sadā€¦
Of all people.....

I ask a simple question, what have you done to contribute anything positive around here? Its always picking fights with the same people over and over.

The question was rhetorical, I know the answer. It is nothing, but you do hang around here..... ill give you that.

Seriously, what have you ever done that would be reflected as positive benefiting the community that you leech off of.

I recall you sold your 16 R and disappeared. It was nice. Then you return in full force pushing yourself over everyone else and being who you are.

But what the heck Fred, its just the internet, none of this is real, right? Its just a place for you to hang with your like-minded people.

Last edited:

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Of all people.....

I ask a simple question, what have you done to contribute anything positive around here? Its always picking fights with the same people over and over.

The question was rhetorical, I know the answer. It is nothing, but you do hang around here..... ill give you that.

Seriously, what have you ever done that would be reflected as positive benefiting the community that you leech off of.

I recall you sold your 16 R and disappeared. It was nice. Then you return in full force pushing yourself over everyone else and being who you are.

But what the heck Fred, its just the internet, none of this is real, right? Its just a place for you to hang with your like-minded people.
Bam!!! Right on timeā€¦ more mind real estate.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
@Tomster try the ignore list - itā€™s bliss. Makes it seem like he never came back lol. It even removes his content when people quote him. The only way you have a clue that he typed something is once in a while, it seems like someone is talking to their self.
Sponsored