Prices are on the rise......

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
That’s actually really well said. I completely agree with you as well, not that that matters.

I completely respect your right to do what you want. Especially when you have multiple GT350s there's no reason to drive all of them.

I'm just advocating for people to drive and enjoy their cars. I saw an episode of Fast n Loud where Richard bought a '63 Corvette from a widow. It had really low miles and she explained how the guy really loved it and never drove it. That story hit me really hard.

We all have a limited amount of time on this earth, and a little more money to our loved ones after we pass is probably not going to make a big difference. I'm advocating for people to live their lives and have fun now. You don't know when that time will come.

I know if I were on my death bed tomorrow - I would not regret having driven my car.

I'm saying all this to let you know that when I encourage people to drive and enjoy their cars - it's coming from a place of love and respect for other car people. I hope you can understand my perspective.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I completely respect your right to do what you want. Especially when you have multiple GT350s there's no reason to drive all of them.

I'm just advocating for people to drive and enjoy their cars. I saw an episode of Fast n Loud where Richard bought a '63 Corvette from a widow. It had really low miles and she explained how the guy really loved it and never drove it. That story hit me really hard.

We all have a limited amount of time on this earth, and a little more money to our loved ones after we pass is probably not going to make a big difference. I'm advocating for people to live their lives and have fun now. You don't know when that time will come.

I know if I were on my death bed tomorrow - I would not regret having driven my car.

I'm saying all this to let you know that when I encourage people to drive and enjoy their cars - it's coming from a place of love and respect for other car people. I hope you can understand my perspective.
Totally understood, very well said and thanks for posting!! :clap: :clap:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

Still - I'll put out there that you're assuming what makes someone happy. Someone might be 100% content polishing and looking at their vehicle but only driving it on rare occasions.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

And then there is me. Working my ass off and not having a lot of free time. When I do, I like to get out and enjoy the cars as they were designed to be driven.

Still the problem remains..... time.

This leaves me with low milage cars, not by design, but more of circumstance.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
That is pretty much my scenario as well.

And then there is me. Working my ass off and not having a lot of free time. When I do, I like to get out and enjoy the cars as they were designed to be driven.

Sponsored

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Still - I'll put out there that you're assuming what makes someone happy. Someone might be 100% content polishing and looking at their vehicle but only driving it on rare occasions.
That's somewhat me. I clean and polish my car every time I take it out. I'm retired, so I have the time, and enjoy it. But I take it out a lot. I enjoy driving it too much to just let it sit unused. If the sun is shining, and it's warm(above 60°), I take it out.

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350

mavisky

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kyle
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350

I'm in a similar boat. I try to drive them once in a while just to knock the cobwebs off, but I also don't bother driving them when the weather is poor because what's the point. Not scared of it melting in rain, but if I'm not going to be able to enjoy it to it's fullest, what's the point really?

UpACurb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R 2019 Roush F150 20 Explorer

Sponsored

Wildcardfox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name