Prices are on the rise......

lunatect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
For open track, the '16-'20 GT350 is the best Shelby/Mustang ever sold by Ford.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
For open track, the '16-'20 GT350 is the best Shelby/Mustang ever sold by Ford.
Agreed and suggest that you also include the 2015 GT350/R's as well! :wink:

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
I changed my CF wheels because I wanted them for track with dedicated tires. I can tell you when I changes, I felt the difference. The steering felt much lighter with the CF
Sure, if you track yours it make sence. I was mentioning people who barley driving they GT350s, even keeping window sticker on for years. And there're more people than you think like this.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Sure, if you track yours it make sence. I was mentioning people who barley driving they GT350s, even keeping window sticker on for years. And there're more people than you think like this.
I suggest it all comes down to the individuals that you hang out with and have for fellow cars buddies most of which in my case are of the older generation.

None of us track our R models any more and with that being the case I can't think of any of my older fellow car buddies who have changed their CF wheels out for some after market alloy wheels.

Having said that I certainly get and understand why some of the younger generation head in that direction. :like: :like:

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I bought mine the day after it came off the transporter, so the window sticker never made it onto the window... 😁

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I bought mine the day after it came off the transporter, so the window sticker never made it onto the window... 😁
I suggest that is certainly not the case as all GT350/R's that leave the FRAP has a Window Sticker in the passengers window therefore suggest that the dealership took it off during the PDI process before you bought your car.

I really like your color combination and would encourage you to ask your dealership for either the original WS or a replacement which they can obtain for you and very important to have in my opinion.

Good luck!

Carbide

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red w/white stripes Shelby GT350
I suggest that is certainly not the case as all GT350/R's that leave the FRAP has a Window Sticker in the passengers window therefore suggest that the dealership took it off during the PDI process before you bought your car.

I really like your color combination and would encourage you to ask your dealership for either the original WS or a replacement which they can obtain for you and very important to have in my opinion.

Good luck!
You're probably right.
They did give it to me at signing.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
We should try to not tell people how to use their cars. Life happens...opinions and comfort levels differ. I've been to Sebring for DE many times with previous cars...mazdaspeed3...03 Mach1...01 CObra, 93 coyote coupe... but STILL havent been in my 16R or 20R. The stars just havent aligned. That said, I prefer to use my CF wheels for the street. I just like driving the car as close to how it came from the factory as possible (admit, I will ditch the sc2s if there are no track days in foreseeable future) and I love how it looks with the CF wheels, as well. I'm not afraid to admit that I I'm sometimes guilty of garage stalking where I stare at the car for an obscene amount of time.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
We should try to not tell people how to use their cars. Life happens...opinions and comfort levels differ. I've been to Sebring for DE many times with previous cars...mazdaspeed3...03 Mach1...01 CObra, 93 coyote coupe... but STILL havent been in my 16R or 20R. The stars just havent aligned. That said, I prefer to use my CF wheels for the street. I just like driving the car as close to how it came from the factory as possible (admit, I will ditch the sc2s if there are no track days in foreseeable future) and I love how it looks with the CF wheels, as well. I'm not afraid to admit that I I'm sometimes guilty of garage stalking where I stare at the car for an obscene amount of time.
You can stalk what’s yours for ever how long you want to! Enjoy that silver beauty man!

lenFeb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Len
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 #K0110
Not judging people, just expressing my opinion. After all, to each they own. But, some purchased this car to keep and not use as intended. In my group of 50 GT350 owners only 5 tracking and driving as intended. IMO, paying price of the car, insurance, maintenance and in some cases extended warranties and wait 30-40 years for value to incline is defeat the purpose of having the car. Not to mentioned many GT350 owners are close or at the retirement age. Recently I find out that one owner of GT350 HE keep window sticker and all the plastics attached after a year of purchasing the car :facepalm: . So, who they saving this car for, they children? That being said, I like to stare at my car in the garage after I detailed her too. But I like to drive/track this car the most, which is wat this car design and build for. Not doing so is like robin your self of enjoinment.

Sponsored

STFUdonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 AG
Not judging people, just expressing my opinion. After all, to each they own. But, some purchased this car to keep and not use as intended. In my group of 50 GT350 owners only 5 tracking and driving as intended. IMO, paying price of the car, insurance, maintenance and in some cases extended warranties and wait 30-40 years for value to incline is defeat the purpose of having the car. Not to mentioned many GT350 owners are close or at the retirement age. Recently I find out that one owner of GT350 HE keep window sticker and all the plastics attached after a year of purchasing the car :facepalm: . So, who they saving this car for, they children? That being said, I like to stare at my car in the garage after I detailed her too. But I like to drive/track this car the most, which is wat this car design and build for. Not doing so is like robin your self of enjoinment.
Either I sense someone is in desperate need of coffee or is hungover!:wink:

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
So, you're judging people. Lots of assumptions, you make.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
Meh, how people love their cars is their right and business, as long as it doesn’t affect the safety of others.

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
"Use as intended". I don't know what this little phrase is supposed to mean really. I own many items that are used as intended imo. As in how I...the owner of these items...intend to use them. Am I misusing my AR rifle when I only punch paper with it at the range or hunt just coyotes and hogs in TX? I probably shouldn't have bought that high end optic for it because I'm not really squeezing every yard I could out of it either I suppose. I got an AK that can be dragged thru the mud and still function flawlessly but I'm not going to use it like that. Am I misusing my diesel 4x4 truck if I only used 4x4 twice since owning it? It can pull 30k but I only pull 15k with it. Am I misusing it? Does anybody with a Raptor actually baja with it 6 ft in the air?

If I only drive my R spirited on the weekends...because that's how I want to use it...who is to tell me that I'm robbing myself of enjoyment because I don't want to tear it up balls to the wall on a track? One's enjoyment of their property is subjective.
Sponsored

Last edited: