Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2021 Bronco Sport Outerbanks

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Just to play devils advocate check this one out. Who here would buy it? (Not I)

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/23acd23d
take at LEAST another 10 grand (more like 15) off it and it would need a very detailed mechanical inspection. I bet it spent a lot of time at the local strip. The Tremec is hardly a strong trans and I would expect a complete rebuild and new clutch are in the not-too-distant future.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
I’m babying mine! Damn clutch isn’t broken in completely. :computerrage:

[QUOTE="PP0001, post: 3393980, member: 16421
Too funny and hope that you are having a terrific time babying your Supercharged GT350! :wink:
[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

BabyPanza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cheryl
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi SQ5

The Rooster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Too funny and hope that you are having a terrific time babying your Supercharged GT350! :wink:

Ok one more try since you clearly can't comprehend what Im saying....
My car lives in a climate controlled garage, its only driven on nice days, has never seen a gravel road, oil is always fresh, I don't take it over 3k until the oil is up to operating temp, its never seen a track and I keep it off the rev limiter.... so yeah I baby it.
That doesn't mean I dont use the hp when I drive it. it regularly sees 8k and on a quiet twisty road I take full advantage of what the car has to offer.
Nothing has been done to it that can't be reversed should the day come that I would ever want to return it to stock.
The point Im trying to make is that the wear and tear would be worse on a stock gt350 that is used on the track spending hours at redline... especially if its engine health you're worried about.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Ok one more try since you clearly can't comprehend what Im saying....
My car lives in a climate controlled garage, its only driven on nice days, has never seen a gravel road, oil is always fresh, I don't take it over 3k until the oil is up to operating temp, its never seen a track and I keep it off the rev limiter.... so yeah I baby it.
That doesn't mean I dont use the hp when I drive it. it regularly sees 8k and on a quiet twisty road I take full advantage of what the car has to offer.
Nothing has been done to it that can't be reversed should the day come that I would ever want to return it to stock.
The point Im trying to make is that the wear and tear would be worse on a stock gt350 that is used on the track spending hours at redline... especially if its engine health you're worried about.
You're killing me. So it's worse to use an engine as intended (and you're asserting that all stock 350s that are for sale have been heavily tracked)...than it is to add FI to achieve 50-75% more HP and TQ than it was ever intended to endure? Very questionable and self-serving logic - there's no way you will convince any reasonable person that this makes sense.

ecoboost321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R ; 2018 Tesla Model 3
You're killing me. So it's worse to use an engine as intended (and you're asserting that all stock 350s that are for sale have been heavily tracked)...than it is to add FI to achieve 50-75% more HP and TQ than it was ever intended to endure? Very questionable and self-serving logic - there's no way you will convince any reasonable person that this makes sense.
i agree with Jeff on this point specifically. To add to this discussion tho, one potential concern would be if the engine was ever over-revved or did the owner misshift causing a serious over-rev. I know modern porsche engines can have DME scanned to give this information for the life of the engine. I’m curious if the GT350/GT350R has same data recorded and accessible as well 🤔

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I believe it s possible for all modern DME controlled cars.

Sponsored

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
Just to play devils advocate check this one out. Who here would buy it? (Not I)

http://atcm.co/S2PVDP/23acd23d
I am trying to wrap my head around everything wrong with this car as presented. Let's just focus on the wheel situation as pictured...

1. Front wheels are the factory lightweight aluminum. (Good)
2. Back wheels appear to be some sort of drag wheels that DO NOT MATCH. (Unless it's a temporary thing for the track, non-matching wheels are a peev of mine.)
3. Is that a single GT350R wheel in the rear seat area? (I admit, that would be an awesome spare wheel, but, now we are at three different, non-spare, wheels on a single car.)

There are so many other things to discuss, but the wheels stood out as the most... inconsistent... I feel like this should be in it's own thread where we can pick the ways that are wrong with this car rather than nesting it in this value thread. HAHAHA

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
I am trying to wrap my head around everything wrong with this car as presented. Let's just focus on the wheel situation as pictured...

1. Front wheels are the factory lightweight aluminum. (Good)
2. Back wheels appear to be some sort of drag wheels that DO NOT MATCH. (Unless it's a temporary thing for the track, non-matching wheels are a peev of mine.)
3. Is that a single GT350R wheel in the rear seat area? (I admit, that would be an awesome spare wheel, but, now we are at three different, non-spare, wheels on a single car.)

There are so many other things to discuss, but the wheels stood out as the most... inconsistent... I feel like this should be in it's own thread where we can pick the ways that are wrong with this car rather than nesting it in this value thread. HAHAHA
Dealer: "I know what I got"

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
3. Is that a single GT350R wheel in the rear seat area?
very doubtful. Probably LMR's SVE lookalike. $250 each.
Not to mention the exhaust canisters have been replaced with el-cheapo something. How far forward does that mod extend? cat-back system?

Rear seat and belts have been removed, the plastic trim removed multiple times. It's possible it had a cage in it.

Last edited:

Sdsaathoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT350, GT350R HEP, GT500 HE CFTP, 23 Raptor R
Dealer: "I know what I got"
Gotta love some dealers. Especially Used Car Dealers. A few years back I test drove a low mileage Charger Hellcat. The dealer had just got it in and was asking crazy money. As we were going on the test drive he proceeded to tell me this:

"If you buy this now I won't charge extra for the graphics I just ordered. Most people that pass by have no idea how special this car is, so we are getting a Large Hellcat Logo with the words Hellcat on it that we are going to put across both back quarter panels. We also ordered another graphic that we are putting across the top of the windshield that's going to say 707 Horsepower. It's going to be awesome and when you are driving this down the road, EVERYONE will know EXACTLY what you have!"

He was super excited. I thanked him and let him know I would think about it.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta love some dealers.
yeah like the GM taking a new Challenger off the lot, putting 6000 miles on it commuting and then trying to sell it as new and untitled 9 months later...
Sponsored